CHAPTER 1: Discovery

A small blue painted room filled with scattered cloths on the floor. A blue head pillow could be seen on the soft rugged floor, the duvet scattered on the soft bed. A used plate was placed on the table filled with rough papers and pens.

A girl kept nodding her head to the soft music coming from her blue headphone with she kept typing furiously on her laptop.

"Runaway but we running in circles...hmm hm" She closed her eyes and smiled to herself. She was playing Circles by post malone. That's her favorite musician.

"C'mon C'mon" She whispered anxiously focusing her pretty brown eyes on the screen. She bit her tiny pink lips puffing her cute cheek. Her small pointed nose gave her cute look. Her messy brown hair was tied to bun.

"Yes.. I won!! Woah!!!" She screamed stretching forth her arm. She chuckled and turned her chair around facing the messy room.

"Urghhh!!! Now I have to clean up!" She grunt throwing her head backwards.

Her phone rang seeing the caller ID she smirked before picking up.

"Hey chameleon did you call because you missed me?" She asked swinging her leg.

"No! I'm calling to ask if you aren't coming to school today" the person on the other side said.

"Wait what's today?" Diana asked her childhood male best friend; Scott on the phone.

"Don't tell me you thought today was Sunday again" Scott asked.

"Oh my God!! I thought today is Sunday!" Diana snapped her head to her wall clock.

"9am!!" She screamed dropping her phone. She stood and began to clean up first. It took her just ten minutes to clean the whole room. She's good at cleaning but she's all good at destroying the whole place.

She dressed up wearing a blue hoodie and a deep blue trouser. She quickly brushed her hair in haste then rushed to the kitchen to drink warm water before storming out of the house.

While waiting for a bus, her phone rang in her pocket.

"Hi Mom" She said after picking.

"Hi Diana. How are you doing?" Her mom asked.

"I'm okay, I guess" she replied obviously not in the mood to talk to her.

"What's with tone. Are you still upset about what I said last night?" Mrs Marisa asked.

"Look mom I can't do this right now" Diana closed her eyes.

"Have you thought about it?" She asked.

"Bye Mom" Diana said before hanging up then took a deep breath. She stretched her arm spotting an upcoming bus and board on it.

"Gosh I hate this feeling" she muttered sitting beside someone.

Her phone buzzed again, seeing it's a message from Scott she opened it.

*Hey lazy head, the class started already. I don't think you can make it*

"I'm going to kill him" she mumered.

"Is everything alright?" The person beside her asked.

She raised her head just to see the most popular guy in her school; Nelson. The guy who could get any girl he wants just with his devilish handsome look. He is also her crush. She blinked several times to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Her face turned bright red staring at him.

"I asked if you're alright" His voice snapped her back to reality.

"Oh.. yeah. I'm totally fine. Just that I'm so happy to see you.. uhm no that's not it.. I just love your look.. I mean no I'm not trying to flirt.. oh God I'm so sorry" She looked away bitting her lips hard while scolding herself inwardly. Why is she this nervous? Maybe because this was her first time talking to him.