CHAPTER 42: Two thousand years ago

"MARTHA"

The place slowly change and Diana found herself in a strange forest. The song of crickets and bird singing could be heard.

Hearing the sound of metal clashing against each other, she ran towards the direction.

She tried to move closer but an invisible force stopped her. She could only watch them like a movie.

"Two thousand years ago" she muttered.

....

A brown haired lady could be seen swinging her sword furiously at another lady with a blonde hair. Her moves were fast but the blond haired lady block her attacks without any effort.

Spark emitted each time their swords collides.

"My turn" the blonde haired lady smirked and began to throw her attack which was incredibly fast. Each moves emits incredible power. Soon, she successfully slash the brown hair lady's arm.

"Argh" she yelp holding her arm which now have some blood.

"Your defence are weak.. Martha" Evanora said to her younger sister; Martha.

"Gosh.. I can't believe I lost again" she mouthed and stood on her feet.

"Let's do it.. Again!" Martha said with determination in her eyes.

"Martha!!.. Evanora!!" Riel ran towards them and they faced her.

"Riel?" Evanora asked the girl breathing furiously.

"The Queen is.." she didn't finish her words as Martha and Evanora ran towards their coven.

They got there and met old Queen Gullveig laying weakly with other witches staring worriedly at her.

"My Queen" Martha quickly hold her hand and smiled painfully.

"My dear" old Gullveig called and held her face with her shaky hand.

"I'm here my Queen" Martha whispered.

"Sorry this old lady would be leaving soon.." Gullveig chuckled.

"You'll be fine.. you've ruled for over 50years I'm sure you'll be fine" Evanora said while old Gullveig only blinked.

"Well.." Riel said and they both turn to her. "The cystal shows that the next Queen would be chosen soon" she said and their heart dropped.

"That mean I'll be dead in three days" old Gullveig Completed.

"No.." Martha sobbed. Old Gullveig had been like a mother to her and her elder sister ever since she was picked from the street by her.

"The next Queen would be seeing signs soon" One witch said to her friend. They are both sitting on a big tree.

"Hmm.. their hair would turn into their favorite color and their skin would glow beautifully" the second girl said.

"Hmm.. who do you think it would be?" The first asked.

"Easy.. it's either Martha or Evanora of course. Those two are the closest and dearest to Queen Gullveig" she replied.

"I'll go for Martha.. she really sweet, kind and have a lovely heart. It would be really awesome if she'd become Queen"

"Is beauty what we need? I prefer Evanora.. she might be cold but she is the bravest and strongest of us all. Aside that.. she is also beautiful. We need a strong witch" she said.

"I wonder who the next Queen would be.. I know it's either the two of you" Riel said as her eyes moved from Martha and Evanora.

"It's big sis Evanora of course. She's the strongest and bravest.. I'll love it if she becomes Queen" Martha said while Evanora smiled.