CHAPTER 10: Shock

Getting out from the hot tub, Mara wrapped a white towel around her chest. She used her power to get the bush on the table and brushed her hair. Staring at her reflection, she sighed deeply.

"I'm getting bored.. why do I have to promise Cassiel I'll stay indoor. This is annoying, he doesn't even have maids" she said.

She went back to her bed and let herself fall on it. Her blonde hair spread on the pillow. She grabbed her phone and check the comments online. She's a model, a famous one to be precise. Her undying beauty is enough to drive so many people crazy.

Though people suspected her of not getting old but they dare not challenge her. Those who did, are currently seven feet underground.

She giggled while reading a comment but her smile disappeared when she saw one.

*DON'T YOU THINK IT'S WEIRD? SHE DOESN'T EVEN AGE.. IS SHE A HUMAN AT ALL?*

Her lips parted and she spranged up.

"What the fuck! Who is she?" She gritted her teeth and tap her profile.

"Zoe.. She has just a little followers and she dares challenge me? She will be dead before the sun comes up" She scoffed and scrolled down. Her face turned paled see her recent picture. Zoe was standing with a geogous guy.

Her eyes widened, she zoomed the picture on his face. It's really him.

"Dracula"

°°°

Diana hugged herself on the soft bed, her mother and Tiana just left so she was waiting for Scott. Her mind drifted to last night. He came again to save her. When Jason was about to hurt her, She was urging for him to come and he did.

She sat up and pouted her cute lips. "Did he really leave? Can't he at least tell me he was leaving.. he's such jerk or is he upset about me getting myself into trouble?" she folded her arm under her boobs.

"But why am I overreacting though" she muttered and lay back down.

The door opened and she spranged up again. Scott walked in with some flasks, her face turned sour and she lay back down.

"Hey.. come have your lunch" Scott said dropping the flask on the table near her bed.

"I'm not hungry" she said.

"We went through so many stress preparing these so get ass up witch" he said.

"I'm not hungry" she said burying her face on the pillow.

"What do you mean?" A deep voice said and her eyes flew opened. She sat up just to see him by the door.

"Draco" she said quietly.

"Your stomach keeps making noise and you said you're not.." before he could finish his words, Diana ran to hug him.

His mouth stayed opened and his lips parted. Her action surprised him, he didn't expect her to embrace him. He looked down at the little woman having her tiny hand wrap around his waist.

"Thank you Draco.. Thank you for saving me" she said.

Scott saw this and looked away then sighed.

Diana came to her senses and blinked before disconnecting herself from Draco.

"I.. I thought you left"

"I didn't" he replied.

She nodded and look up at him. Both having their thoughts in their head.

°°°

Diana got discharged in the evening and was taken back to Scott's home.

"Thanks Scott.. I don't know what I would have done without you" Marisa said over the phone.