CHAPTER 19: Don't stop

"The beast didn't tear you apart?" Diana gasped after hearing Scott whole story. They were both sitting outside the small house.

"Yea.. I don't know how it happened though but I survived anyway" he smiled handsomely.

"Woah.. does that mean you're Supernatural too?"

"Maybe"

"Keep fooling yourself" she said and Scott ruffled her hair with his hand.

"Hey!!" She yelled but Scott poked his tongue at her.

"Ahh!!" Scott whined when she dragged his own hair with full force. "That hurts.. I'm sorry blue witch.. ah!"

Diana let go off his hair and Scott glared at her.

"That hurt!" Scott yelled but she burst into laughter. Her laughter died after some seconds and she stared into space.

"Are you alright?" Scott asked noticing her dull face. Though she tried to hide it but it was obvious to him.

"Not really" she replied and Scott Kept quiet. "I wonder if he's alright.. he must be worried"

"You're thinking of him right now?" He frowned.

"Weird right?" She smiled. Dracula was all she was worried about.

"Do you like him?" he asked curious about her answer.

"What kind of question is that?" she chuckled. "Sigh.. we can't go back to the palace.. they'll kill us both"

Remembering something she gasped. "Hit me" she said.

"What?" Scott frowned.

"Dracula normally sense where I am whenever I'm in pain so hit me" she said tapping her cheek.

"He didn't appear when a snake bit you" he said.

"There must be a reason just do it" she said.

"No"

"C'mon hit me"

"I can't.. I can never hit you" Scott suddenly snap. "I can't hurt you" he said seriously.

"What's with the serious face?" She said pouting.

"I can help" Lilith appeared with her little white cat. Her steps were slow and she had a small smile on her face.

"Really?" Diana spranged up.

"No!" Scott also stood and Diana looked at him. "She is crazily strong. She's a witch"

"She's a witch too" Lilith said.

"What?" Diana and Scott both said at the same time.

"Let's have a duel.. shall we?"

°°°

~CANADA~

"He's in England" Philip sighed loudly after investigating all night.

"England" Tiana also said breathlessly too.

"We are going there first thing after we rest" Philip said.

"Sure.. I have a feeling Diana is the there too" she said.

"I'll order lunch" Philip said typing his phone.

"Philip" she called.

"What?"

"I feel like I'm a terrible person for letting him out there on his own" She said.

"I told you to stop blaming yourself. No one thought a Demon would suddenly appear. Beside this is our first time dealing with something like this. And you've been doing a great job" Philip raise his thumb at her.