CHAPTER 21: Spider

"D..id you just laugh?" Diana asked in surprise. The would be her first time and it was the sweetess thing she had ever had.

"Yeah.. I did" Dracula kissed her hair. She look so adorable.

"Can I hear it again?" She requested turning herself to him.

"You said you want to cool me down huh?" He asked and let out a throaty chuckle.

"Yes.. should I go get a bowl of water and drugs?" She asked and he laughed again.

She smiled hearing his laughter again but frowned Wondering why he was laughing.

"Why are you laughing.. can't I cool you down?" She asked pouting her cute lips which drove him crazy.

He smashed his lips on hers at once and gently teased them with his teeth. His hand goes to her waist and he placed her underneath himself. Her sweet moan made his heart raced faster.

"Uhm.." Diana moaned again feeling his hand going under her short gown. His touch sent her body on fire and she couldn't help but pull his hair for more. She felt Dracula's tongue slide into her mouth and she welcomed it in haste.

The kiss went wild as both did not plan to stop soon. Their tongue rolled and played with each other till they were satisfied.

Dracula broke the kiss and Diana closed her eyes trying hard to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes, she found Dracula smirking at her.

"Shall we try something new" He drew he face closer. He face look more hot in the dark.

"Like what?" She asked lightly.

"Stay still" He said and kiss her jaw lightly down to her neck. His lips placed wet kisses on her chest and traced it to her abdomen.

"Drac... Oh" she said breathlessly wondering what Dracula was doing. His tongue gave her a new sensation making her to curl her toes.

Dracula rolled his tongue in her abdomen and blow some breeze on it. He traced his hand and fondled her boobs.

"Please.." Diana said having no idea on why she said that.

Dracula smiled hearing her mentioning the word please again. He move his lips to her boobs and sucked on her peaches causing her to Arch her back. He gently pulled her nipple using his teeth and suck on it again causing her to moan out again.

Diana breath turned shaky. She wants something but she didn't know it is.

"D..Draco.. please" she said and he moved up to her and kissed her roughly again. His hand moved to her panties and he pulled them down. She was surprisingly not shy when he did that. He trace his kisses back down and Diana eyes widened.

"You're so wet mate" Dracula smirked placing a kiss down there.

Diana shivered under him. Her forehead was filled with her sweat already.

Dracula wrapped his arms around her laps and go back down. She gasps loudly and her hand finds its way to his hair.

"Oh.. fuck!" She cursed out surprising herself. The way his tongue and teeth teased her down there sent intense pleasure all over her.

Diana threw her air backwards letting herself drown into the pool of pleasure. She doesn't want it to stop.

Dracula dipped down his tongue eat her up making her moaned out loud. Her hand forcefully pulled his hair to herself and his smiled while pleasuring her with his tongue like a pro.

"Oh.. Draco!!"

"More!!"

"Drac.. I"

Understanding what she was trying to say Dracula sped up his pace sending her to cloud nine. Her leg tensed and bite her lips hard. She finally released her wetness and he tasted all of her.