CHAPTER 24: I found you

"I LOVE YOU"

Diana heart stopped just at those three words. It rang over and over in her head as Dracula kept hugging her on the spot. The word woke something strange in her.

"And I'm so sorry Ana.. can you believe me this once? Please.." he said.

This would be the first time she'll see him like this. He was even apologizing.

"I can't do that to you Mate.. I swear.. fuck I'm so sorry. Can you stop crying, I might go crazy if you don't.." Dracula said. She wasn't hugging him back and his was scared to lose her.

'Why do I feel like forgiving him even when I'm so hurt right now?' She whispered.

Dracula broke the hug and stared at her.

"Ana..

"I can't trust you. I don't to be around you.. all of these is wrong" she said and turned to leave immediately. Tears poured down her eyes after she had taken several steps. Every cell in her wants to give him a hug.. is it because of the mark or maybe she had fallen for him.

Dracula clinched his Jaw. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm going to find Scott!" She replied while walking.

Dracula pulled his hair in anger. "Fuck!"

In a room, Old Mary was busy packing all her stuffs in haste. She was sweating profusely with the thought of what could happen if she get caught.

"I must be so crazy to mess with him" she muttered running out of the room.

"Mary?" Prince Kyle called weakly. He was actually released hours ago and was receiving treatment. There were bruises on his face and he look lean. He was been accompanied by two guards.

"Your highness" Mary bow and smiled awkwardly.

"What happened? Are you leaving. Where are you going?" He asked.

"What.. I'm not leaving" she shook her head.

"What's in the bag then?" He asked.

"Ah.. this.. Her highness asked me to give these cloths to the maids.. in the maid quarter" she stuttered.

"My mom?"

"No princess Alicia.. she is currently waiting for me. I should go and see her now" she bow.

"Okay" he said and she left in a hurry.

"When did Alicia become good. That's strange" Kyle muttered.

Mary knew every corner of the palace since she had been serving the royalty for nineteen years. She got to a dark passage that would lead out of the palace.

She suddenly stopped seeing someone's shadow in the dark and she jerk. The shadow disappeared and she blinked severally. She was sure she saw someone. Her heart began to race when she felt a chilling aura behind her.

Mary slowly turned her head and got the shock of her life. Two red eyes.

"Where do you think you're going" Dracula asked looking like a Devil. His claws moved to her neck.

"Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!"

°°°

"Is she really a princess?" A lady asked her friend as they both stared at Elizabeth. She had her leg crossed on one of the table while eating the palace snacks.

Lizzy bought her phone out and took so many selfies not minding those staring at her.

"Shouldn't they call a DJ or something. Palace party are so boring gosh!" she muttered looking around.