CHAPTER 7: Little woman

~BIANCA'S ROOM~

"Arghh!!!!!!" Bianca screamed breaking her night lamb into pieces. She went towards the table and shattered everything on it.

She heard a knock on her door but didn't stop breaking every single thing.

"Bianca! What happened this time?" Mr George asked knocking again.

This is just driving her crazy. Diana of all people! What the fuck is Jason doing with the person she hates. Ciara even said he pecked her on the cheek.

"Are they dating?.. Did Jason do it to make me jealous?.. Ahh!!!" She ruffled her hair madly and grabbed another thing to break it but her dad stopped her.

"What heck happened Bianca. why causing all of these mess!" Her Dad said furiously.

"Oh now you want to scold me! Go ahead scold me all you want and then go ahead and marry the mother of the person I hate the most!!" She yelled and George sighed.

"Are you doing this because of the marriage coming up next week Friday? I told you.. you're gonna love her don't you trust me sweetie?" He asked holding her hand but she jerked it away from him coldly.

"I don't want anything to do with that blue freak!! And if you're gonna go ahead and marry Marisa then don't ever talk to me!!!" She yelled and leave the room.

George pinched the bridge of his nose. Is this ever gonna work.

°°°

Kingsley just came back from where he bought some beer and met his two friends in the living room. They live together and each of them have their own room.

"I need to go shower" he informed heading upstairs not noticing the smirk on Hudson and Jason face.

He opened his room and was shock with what he met.

Viola was sitting naked on the bed with her leg crossed. She smiled sexily and licked her lips before standing to walk towards him.

Kingsley closed the door behind him and smirked. She moved her hand to his chest and slowly traced it down to his groin.

"How did you get in?" He asked in amusement.

"Your friends let me in" her finger caressed his groin setting him on fire. Her boobs was directly on his chest.

"Do you miss me" she asked in a low tone drawing her face close to his. Their lips brushes. Immediately that happened, Kingsley grabbed her hair and made her kneel in front of him.

Viola smiled then started to unbuckle his belt right in front of her. His huge length pop out begging for her attention.

He groaned sexily feeling her take him in and threw his head backwards.

"Fuck!" He groaned louder as her tongue rolled on his cap. She is just too good. She took all of his length in at once and it hit her throat. Kingsley's grip on her hair tightens.

"Yea.. baby... Suck on it" he bit his lips while she stared up at him sexily. Her pace increased and his leg tightened. Within minutes he shoots his wetness into her throat.

He immediately dragged her up and threw her on the bed. Viola chuckled and widened her leg for him. She was fucking wet already.

Without any delay, Kingsley pushed himself him and Viola's loud cries of pleasure filled the room.

"Ah!!!.. yea.. fuck!!"

"King!!!.."

"Faster!! .. baby!!"

"Ohhh!!!.. yea!!"

...

"They must be fucking right now" Hudson chuckled throwing some chips into his mouth.