CHAPTER 17: Where is Diana?

"How dare you call her names?" His voice sounded in three voices sending a strong chill into his spine.

Kyle's fist was tight as he struggles for breath while blood kept coming of from his mouth.

"Drac.." Martha tried to call but she felt a sharp pain on her chest.

"You shouldn't call his name while he's like this. If you're not a Demon Lord you'll probably be spitting out blood too" Cassiel said calmly.

Aaron only stared blankly at Dracula.

"Your highness!!!!" Queen Hannah screamed going down to his knee. "Please forgive my son! He doesn't know what he was saying!... Please!!" She screamed. She can't lost her only son.

Dracula released Kyle and he finally breath. He held his neck and coughed out more blood. His face was filled with his sweat.

But just then another question made him shiver.

"Where is she?" Dracula asked walking closer to him.

°°°

Old Mary was busy combing Alicia's hair lightly. Her black beautiful long hair and pitch eyes gave a unique. She is just twenty two and single. Her Mother kept on pestering on getting married but she have no one in mind yet.

Remembering Dracula Princess Alicia chuckled lightly and Old Susan look her at her through the mirror.

"Aren't you worried about your brother?" She asked. Old Mary has been like her personal maid since she was little.

"No.. he deserved it. I never thought a Demon would this cool. Beside he's the real King, that's what I read from the history book" she replied. Her and her younger Brother are not that close.

"Are into him already?" Old Mary asked but she gave her a cold glare instead of replying.

"I'm sorry my Lady" she apologized immediately and Alicia turned her gaze back to the mirror.

'i'll make sure I have him' she said inwardly smiling at her reflection.

Just then a cool breeze hit her.

"It's going to rain soon" she muttered.

°°°

Dracula hand was tightly on Kyle hair pulling him roughly on the ground while the King and Queen follow.

"Help.. me Mom!!.. ahh!" Kyle yelp at the strong grip on his hair.

"Your... Highne..."

"Beg me again, and I'll increase his punishment" Dracula warned coldly. They got to the dungeon and released his hair and Kyle fell.

"How could you?" Queen Hannah asked Kyle quietly.

Dracula suddenly turned his cold gaze to Kyle sending fear all over his body.

"She's not here" Dracula said and Kyle eyes widened.

"What.. t.. that's impossible.. I.. I.."

With Swift move Dracula pulled his collar up and hit his back on the wall.

Prince Kyle lookweak and pitiful. The king and Queen could only watch. Are they going to lose their son?

"Where is she?" Dracula asked coldly. His eyes was still blazing red.

"I.. I swear king Dracula.. I'm saying the fucking truth.. I have no idea. I swear.. please" immediately after his words, Dracula released him. He didn't hear his heart skip so he was saying the truth.

His eyes turned unbelievably cold.

WHERE IS DIANA?

°°°