CHAPTER 18: Evanora

A shadow stood near the well blankly and watched Diana sink down. A smirked appeared in the person lips before leaving the place.

°°°

~WIDSOR CASTLE~

Some minutes before Diana sank into the water.

"Where is she? Why did you bring me here?" Dracula asked but Cassiel took a step backwards and drop some black sand on the floor.

Realizing something, Dracula sped up to him but something invisible block his way and he starggered backwards.

"Same trick. Martha used on you centuries ago. You're still a soft hearted king" Cassiel said.

"What the fuck are you doing?"

"Stopping you from making the same mistake again" He replied casually.

Dracula moved again but the force pushed him backwards and he growled.

"What mistake?"

"She can't be your bride Dracula. I don't care if she is the mate choosen for you. You'll get another one once she dies"

"What?" Dracula muttered and immediately the urge of seeing Diana hit him and his eyes widened.

He tried to vanish but it didn't work.

"You can't vanish when surrounded by mountain ashes. It wasn't easy to get them though.."

Dracula eyes moved around just to see black ashes surrounding him.

"I'll kill you myself.. Get me out of here!!!" He roared. His eyes blazed red like fire.

"I can't"

"That is not a request.. it's a fucking order!!" He roared.

Cassiel only smiled and vanished.

Dracula roared loudly as soon as he disappeared showing his long fangs.

The urge of seeing her got stronger and he began to go crazy.

His black claws elongated immediately and his entire body was filled with black veins.

He tried checking if he could find a place where the mountains Ashe isn't there but there was none.

The urge of seeing her suddenly disappeared. This only mean one thing...

The vein on his body immediately turned deep red color and his eyes went deadly almost transforming fully.

Dracula moved backwards and ran towards the invicible glass hitting it with his full force. His body was emitting black smoke and he already look like a Devil.

He did the same move hitting it harder with his full force.

Just at the third hit the invicible glass broke and Dracula leaped into the air immediately.

Since the urge was gone, he wouldn't know her exact location but he doesn't mind searching the whole fucking world to find her.

°°°

"This is so not fair" Scott muttered for the hundredth time. He had been working hard. The were busy constructing a new building outside the palace and he was one of the workers.

"He promised to let me go if I had survived"

"Hey!! Get your ass back to work!!" The supervisor snapped and him. They had been working for hours even since when the rain started.

"I wanna go home" he said looking up to the sky. something black passed like a shooting star in the sky and he frowned.

"What was that?" He whispered getting up. Seeing the supervisor was distracted for a moment, he decided to run into the woods.