CHAPTER 28: Hidden danger

Dracula could be seen Carrying Diana on his shoulder while she kept on throwing tantrum swinging her two tiny legs.

"Put me down Dracula! I haven't pluck out that bitch's two eyes. How dare they say shits about us! Put me down! I'm not done teaching them a lesson!" She kept on hitting his back.

Dracula dropped her and held her so she won't fall.

"I think you've done enough little woman. You almost killed her, I can't allow you to have blood in your hands"

"Blood? Ha.. if I have blood in my hands just because of you then so be it!" She said like a little kid and touch his nose.

"I'm never allowing you to drink again.. Let's go home" He said and she blinked severally.

"No! I wanna see my mom before leaving.. I kinda miss her" she hicup and her eyes almost close but she shook her head.

"We'll come back tomorrow" Dracula said.

"No.. let's go now" she ordered dragging his shirt.

"They can't see you like this c'mon" he said and carried her in a bridal style then look down at her.

She raised her hand and pinch his cheek then smiled widely.

"You're so cute baby" she said shaking his cheek with her finger causing Dracula to sighed. He watch her eyes slowly close and then he heard her whisper.

"I Love You"

Dracula felt his heart beating so hard as if it was about to burst. Did she really say those words?

"Diana?" A middle age woman called and he raised his head to look at her.

°°°

~WINDSOR CASTLE~

"This is so good!" Philip sat eating up his food.

"You're such a glutton dad" Ciara said while Kingsley and Tiana shook their head at the same time.

"We did not find anything about Martha, it was as if her history was wiped off" Tiana said.

"How about we ask one of those Demon Lords?" Kingsley asked.

"They will kill us, even before we speak" Philip said.

"Have you met any of them?" Kingsley asked Tiana.

"Yes and trust me it didn't go well. I lost one of my fellow cop" she replied.

"Dracula seems nice though.." Ciara said.

"Nice?" Both Scott and Philip said at the same time.

"Have you seen his anger before?" Scott asked.

"Just his red eyes is enough to creep someone out" Philip said.

Kingsley turned quiet thinking about Mara. He smiled remembering her cute angry face.

"At least he is only cold to those who deserve it" Ciara said and they continue eating.

Scott look over to Lilith, she was also eating fast.

"Eat slowly, you might choke" he said and Lilith frowned.

"When did you start caring if I choke or not?" She asked.

"Honestly, I actually don't care. I just don't want Diana to think I'm the one who choked you" Scott replied eating from his spoon.

"You're the worse human I've ever come across. Diana is such a calm and nice Lady and you're just the opposite" Lilith snapped.

"Ha.. Blue witch? Have you ever seen her angry before?.. she turns to her opposite self, you won't even recognize her" he scoffed.