CHAPTER 45: I missed you

Dracula was at the kitchen when he heard a knock on his door. Seeing it was Scott, he tried to shut it back.

"Woah! Woah! Wait!.. man" Scott quickly stopped the door. "I know you asked us not to disturb your moment but I just need to check on my friend" he said quickly.

"She's fine" Dracula replied trying to shut the door again but he held it again.

"C'mon Dracula, I just need to see her just once. It's been four days already" Scott pouted.

"You should go before I pull out your heart" Dracula threw a deadly look at him and he swallowed.

"Who's there?" The both heard a soft voice coming from the stairs. It was Diana.

Seeing Dracula was a a bit distracted, Scott used the opportunity to burst inside.

"Hey!" Dracula grabbed his shoulder.

"Scott" Diana called with a smile and he let him go while Scott smirked.

"I'm glad you're alright, Blue witch" Scott grinned handsomely. He frowned when he noticed how she was holding the rail for support. Dracula suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck.

"You're dead trust me" Dracula whispered and he swallowed.

Dracula left him and went to Carry Diana in his arm.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly knowing how rough he was last night.

"Of course not, You were so cruel yesterday. I feel like my waist are going to get destroyed" she glared at him.

"Huh.. y..you can't blame me.. you were the one who provoked me" Dracula pouted like a kid.

"Alright alright.. I'm really hungry right now, I can eat the whole house" she said and the both chuckled while staring affectionately at each other.

Scott who saw this only smile. Why was he worried anyway. When his blue witch got such an awesome man.

"Hey guys!!" Lilith said happily entering the house with three big full bags. She has an orange scarf wrap around her neck and she look cute.

"Scary coach!" Scott ran to her but she stepped on him instead. "Argh!"

"I told you not to talk to me" she glared at him and walked pass him.

"C'mon babe I apologised already" Scott said.

Dracula was currently at the kitchen after he had made Diana sit comfortably.

"Ana!!" Lilith ran to hug Diana with her face brimming with joy.

"Woah! What's wrong with you and Scott?" Diana asked.

"That dumbass hugged a girl right in front of me" Lilith replied folding her arm while glaring at Scott.

"It was an old friend.. it's been seven years, she was just happy to see me" Scott explained grabbing a red apple from the table.

Diana magically made the apple disappeared and Scott mouth hanged in the air. "What was that for?"

"You should apologize" Diana said.

"I've apologized a million times blue witch trust me" he said.

"You didn't"

"I did"

"Do it again" Diana glared.

"Lilith" he called but she looked the other side. "I'm truly sorry I hugged the girl like that. I swear you're the only person who has my heart and will always be. The love I have for you is something even I can't explain cuz it unlimited. I don't mind burning the whole world for you Lilith. I love you and I'm sorry".