CHAPTER 22: The party

~DOVE FOREST~

Diana breath was heavy and her forehead was filled with her sweat.

"That's enough" she said breathlessly.

"Your power usually manifest whenever you're trouble, in pain or stressed out. Exercise is just the first step, now start running again" Lilith said.

All what she said was true. Jason's incident, when Bianca said hurtful words to her, when Aaron almost killed her and the well incident.

"Go easy.. witchy.." Scott said but Lilith glared at him.

"Gosh how come you look like a scary Coach" he muttered.

"I am a scary Coach" she said.

"And a creepy one also" he add.

"Who are you calling creepy dumbass"

"I told you not to call me that!" He snapped.

Diana shook her head but someone appeared behind her and gave her a back hug. She smiled knowing who it was.

"You missed me already?" She asked.

"Yeah... I kept having the urge of seeing you. It's almost time for the party" Dracula gave her a light peck on her hair and raised his head to Scott and Lilith who kept on arguing.

Lilith jumped on Scott and started to drag his ear.

"Ahh!!!.. that hurts!!"

°°°

~WINDSOR PALACE~

Under the luxurious chandelier, rich business men and women were chatting and holding wine glasses as the hall resounded with elegant music. The waiter and waiteress weaved their way around the guests as they balance their serving trays; every now and then they witness famous business men and women gossiping among each other and exchanging glance. They all there for a purpose. Most of them are there for business while some are just there to show off.

They we're all invited by the King, though they have no idea on what is been celebrated but they still came. Who would want to miss such an opportunity. Being in the palace is an awesome opportunity for them.

Diana caught everyone's attention in the party. She was extremely beautiful. Her eyes was bright and friendly making everyone around her comfortable. her brown hair was thick and tied up showing her delicate skin. Her blue gown was off shoulder designed in a unique way with diamonds on it. Most men tried to get her attention but didn't work.

Cus..

Even with her peaceful aura one should not ignore the man beside her. Dracula...

He was devilishly handsome

He was wearing a dark red suit. The rings on his ear suit his dark aura making him look more attractive. His dark curly hair and tall built body attracts the girls around him, some of them just admire him from afar because of his sharp look while some walking pass him and gave him a seducive look but no one dares tried to touch or talk to him.

Diana didn't fail to notice those girls drooling over him and she couldn't blame them. Even some older woman couldn't keep their eyes off.

Though, they were both wearing their masks but they still attract people attention.

Dracula eyes observed her dress for the seventh time since the party started.

"What's wrong?" She asked noticing how his eyes kept roaming her body.

"I feel like I shouldn't have made you were this. Those bastards kept drooling at you. Should I just pluck out their damn eyes?" He asked.

"What?" She gasped look around and noticed what he said was true.