CHAPTER 25: Upset Diana

"what do you think you are doing with my wife... Woman?" Came a calm but dangerous voice behind her.

A smile slowly appeared on her lips as she turned just to see Dracula standing with his hand tucked in his pocket.

"Wife? You two are together already.. haha.. how interesting" Evanora mocked having an amusing look on her face.

"That's not the question I asked you" He said raising his brow at her.

"Fine.. I'm here to kill and take her Powers. You can't stop me.. Dracula Norman" she replied while Dracula pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance.

"Hmm.. another damn parasite from the past huh? How come they are so many annoying people trying to hurt my wife?" Dracula said, he sighed and closed his eyes for a moment, by the time he opened it, they were glowing red.

Anyway, he is just going to end anyone that tries to hurt her, and this crazy black woman in front of him, is just one of them.

"Parasite?.. ha.. I'm not the Evanora from the past. I've fed on virgin's energy for centuries which dramatically increased my power so beating me won't be that ea...

Her words were cut short when she felt Dracula's right hand on her face.

'He's Fast' Evanora eyes widened. How come she didn't notice his movement?!

"You talk too much" He said throwing her with so much force.

Evanora flew and hit her back on a huge status which shattered into pieces immediately, the huge rocks fell on her and covered her entire body.

Dracula gaze moved up to Diana who was still floating in the air with her eyes closed. He sighed in relief when he could still hear her heart beat.

"Wow, I didn't see that coming" He heard the black witch voice behind him and he frowned.

That wasn't her real body.

Maybe he underestimated her, He could sense the intense energy coming her this time. she won't be that easy.

"Hmm.." Dracula scoffed and look at Diana without a word.

"Something feels weird" Evanora said squinting and Dracula faced her. She was walking close to him.

"Let her go" he ordered coldly.

"Did you perhaps lost your memories" she said and Dracula sped up to her again but she disappeared.

Her laughter echoes through the place. "Let's see if you can find me Dracula Norman".

Dracula kept quiet as his eyes scanned everywhere. How come a crazy witch is busy playing a hide and seek with him. What a phyco!

Evanora's laughter kept on going as her fake self began to appear one after the one surrounding Dracula. There were about thirty of them and they were all having a sinister laughter together.

She has the ability to create clones, Interesting, Dracula thought to himself.

They all attacked at once and Dracula began to tear them apart with his hideous claws. His moves were flawless and fast, Evanora's clones were no match for him. In fact, they were just a piece of cake.

Dracula dipped and slashed one of the clones face and it turned into black smokes but within a second it appeared again. He looked around and noticed all the clones reappearing again.

She is trying to worn him out and then take an advantage. 'What a stragedy' he thought to himself. The only way to stop this is to find the real black bitch. She's probably hiding somewhere she knows he wouldn't think of.