CHAPTER 8: He looks like a devil

"I didn't do it.. please believe me" a young boy around the age of ten kept on saying. His eyes was filled with tears.

Tiana sighed and faced her partner. "He had been saying for hours now? Don't you think something is wrong somewhere?" She asked.

"He clearly stabbed his three years old sister using a stick, luckily she's is alive but still struggling to live in the hospital. You and I both saw the blood and scene. Is there any other explanation for that?" Philip asked and Tiana could only sighed staring at the boy in front of her.

"Why do I still feel like he didn't do it?" She muttered.

"I didn't do it!... Ha.. I swear I didn't know how it happened.." he kept on sobbing.

"Let's go get lunch.. I'm hungry" Philip said.

A woman bursted into the police custody. Her eyes filled with anger.

"Where is that little bastard!" She yelled. Her eyes settled on the boy and she moved towards him then grabbed his ear.

"Ahh! Mother!.." he cried in pain.

"You bastard!!.. I saved you from the street.. and you dare stabbed my three year old daughter!! Is this how you're going to repay me you little wizard!!" She yelled slapping twice him across the face.

One of the police officers grabbed her before she could hit him again.

"You should just die!!.. If my daughter dies, just die!!!" She yelled trying to go to him again but the police dragged her out.

"I didn't do it!!.. I swear I didn't do it!" He cried harder holding his cheek which was red already.

"Sigh... This is getting serious. I hope the girl survive" Fiona muttered.

°°°

"Mara.. what did you do?" Cassiel asked.

"What.. I was just having some fun.."

"Fun? You hypnotized a boy of ten stabbed his little sister of three.. and you call that fun?" He asked.

"What's going on?" Aaron came out of his room.

"And you on the other hand bought a sixteen years old girl and fucked her. What is wrong with you two? This is not Berlin and this not Australia, so I urge you guys to stop hurting other human!"

"Tell us where Draco is.." Mara said folding her arm. "I can't promise to be calm until I know where he is"

"Yea me too.. you've been acting weird Cassiel. Why do I feel like you've seen Draco already?" Aaron said.

"I would let you know what you need to know.. but not yet" Cassiel said calmly.

"Why.. how long do we have to wait huh? I'm losing my fucking patient. I feel like killing!" She snapped.

"Three days.. give me just three day. I'll tell you everything" he replied.

"Do you trust him?" Mara asked Aaron when they left the room to Mara's.

"I do trust his decision.. he's not like his majesty who got blinded with love" he replied lying on her bed.

Mara turned quiet as she goes into a deep thought.

"Don't tell me you're still in love with him" he smirked.

"No.. I'm not, I just miss him that's all" she replied.

"If you can fool me. You've been so impatient and anxious to see him"

"Shut up" she snapped. She sighed, maybe she is still in love with him. Ever since Draco took over the throne she watched over him like no one does but just then Martha came from no where and snatched his heart. She even dares to betray and trapped him in the end.