CHAPTER 43: Queen

Martha appeared somewhere and to her surprise, she found Riel with a baby.

"Martha!" Riel ran towards her in tears. "Oh my goodness Martha look at you" she cried harder.

"I..s that m..my child?" She manage to speak.

"Yes" Riel said and explained how she had save the child.

Martha smiled touching the baby's small head, at least there is a hope for her to come back. She made a book magically appear in her hand and gave it to Riel.

"This book contains m..my story.. Go.. keep my child.. please Riel"

"No I'm not leaving" Riel said.

A noise suddenly disturbed them.

"You have to go now.. please" Martha begged and Riel ran out with the child.

...

Riel appeared in a human strange house, she had successfully called Skylar for help and he was on his way to find Martha.

"Shh" she tried petting the baby and placed her on the bed. "I hope you'll be fine" she placed her hand on the baby's head, the baby stop crying and slept immediately.

She dropped the book Martha gave to her and placed it beside the child.

The door cracked open and Riel quickly vanished.

"Oh!" A seven years old girl gasped when she found a baby in her room.

"Mummy!!.. there's a baby in my room!" She yelled cutely and ran out of the room.

After a minute, a middle age woman appeared. She found the book and saw a written words in it.

*PLEASE READ THIS STORY TO HER EVERY NIGHT*

The woman look outside the window and found no one.

Riel went back to her place in the sense of finding Cassiel but that was her mistake. She was surrounded by other witch, it look like they have been waiting for her.

"What a traitor" one of them said.

"This isn't right! Evanora is not a good person. She just want the Queen's power, she is greedy! Don't let her get into your head" Riel yelled, hopefully they might come back to their senses.

"She betrayed us by falling in love with our enemy" The witch said.

"Martha is trying to bring peace between both parties!" Riel said.

"Oh really.. you're not different from her. I heard you fell in love with one of the demon Lords too"

"This isn't right" Riel said.

"She doesn't deserve to be Queen, Evanora does and you're just a traitor" the witch said and before she knew it she was been attacked by them.

Though, she tried her best to overcome them but at the end she was stab behind. The blade popped out from her stomach and she went on her knees spitting out blood.

Immediately that happened, the whole place shook.

"What was that?" One of the witch asked.

"Ahhh!!!!!" The scream of the witches filled the whole place as they began to die like a chicken.

Cassiel was on his full transformation as her slashed one of the witch in two. His gaze finally landed on someone.

"Riel!!!!" He yelled running towards her body. He then pulled her to his arm and tapped her cheek gently.

"Sunshine.. please open your eyes!!" He yelled as tears streamed down his eyes. Riel finally opened her eyes slowly and her weak gaze landed on Cassiel.