CHAPTER 23: Confession

Back when Dracula started feeling hot and his Demon trying to take over. He left and walked through the hall with his eyes all red and claws obvious. His body was craving for a woman so bad.

He could feel his bulge getting hard as fuck. The only woman in his head was Diana.

Perceiving Diana's perfume in a room he went in immediately. His sight was blurry so all what he saw was just a girl in a blue dress.

"Diana?" He muttered supporting himself using the wall. His vein were black already and he was loosing control.

He raised his head at her. When she purposely let her dress fall, she was naked and he lost himself. Controlling his Demon got hard for him and he found himself walking towards her.

Alicia smiled with her eyes staring lustfully at Dracula. She purposely wore a blue dress so Dracula would get confused. She asked Mary to find out which Perfume Diana had used so she could put it on.

She moved closer to him and dragged him by the collar. Dracula pinned her against the table and she wrapped her leg around him immediately.

Their lips met and she sucked in her breath. This is just she was waiting for. Dracula can't just be for Diana only.

Dracula kissed the woman in front of him with so much pressure. He suck in and nibbled her lips harshly. Alicia chuckled when she felt him grab her ass I'm a rough way.

He drew her closed as if it wasn't enough and moved to her ear.

Alicia raised her gaze to the door. Just like she had thought, Diana was found standing by the door with her lips trembling. She smirked at her and pulled Dracula's hair drawing him closer to her body. His warthm drove her crazy.

"Uhm.. Draco" she moaned out.

Not able to take the scene anymore, Diana closed the door and rested her back on the wall. Her breath was shallow and her heart Sharttered.

How could Dracula do this to her? This is just too much. Just when she thought she had found someone who she can pour her love to, she found him pleasuring himself with another fucking lady.

She stood and began to walk away from the room with a blank look on her face.

Maybe the stories about him were true. He is just a damn womanizer.

She didn't know when she bumped into a lady.

"I'm sorry" she said with a dull voice. She couldn't even let a tear out cus it hurt so much.

Just when she was about to leave, the lady held her shoulder.

"I apologized already.. let go off me" Diana said coldly without even looking at the lady's face. The last thing she wants was for someone to pick on her.

"You didn't apologize properly" the lady said.

Diana looked at the lady's hand on her shoulder. She grabbed it and let it go harshly before turning to look at her.

It was a strange lady who seems to be from a rich home.

"I'm not in the mood to fight or argue" she said and turned to leave again.

She grabbed Diana shoulder again. The next thing she felt was herself getting swinged down by Diana with so much power.

"I said I'm not in the mood" Diana said in five voices glaring coldly at her. Her innocent look wasn't there any more, her eyes were cold and glowing.

Diana left immediately without turning back while the lady yelp in pain.

"Oh my God.. what was that" She cringed.