CHAPTER 13: Help me

"I was talking to my wife" Dracula said shocking them all especially Diana cus her eyes widened like a watermelon.

"Please forgive me my Lord.. I never knew she was..."

"Just because she's not wearing a fine cloth doesn't mean she's a maid. Don't make the same mistake again Carlos" he said coldly.

"I'm deeply sorry.. forgive me my Lord" he said again bowing deeply.

'What rubbish is he saying' Diana thought while her mouth still hang on the air.

"What are you doing here.. wifey?" He asked coldly this time.

"Wife?.. when did I.." she tried to talk but Draco raised his brow. Asking if she wants to go with them.

"Right.. I..I was just curious.. so I decided to take a stroll" she replied.

"Come here" he ordered. She find herself obeying even when she doesn't want to. It better to be with him than those scary guards.

Dracula pulled her by her small waist.

"What the.." she stopped when Draco raised his brow again. The closeness between them made her heart starts to act weird again.

"Let's go to our room wifey" he said smiling handsomely before escorting her back.

When they got to the room, she pulled herself away from him immediately.

"Wife? Seriously" she scoffed folding her arm.

"I did that to save you.. if not you'll be in the dungeon having snakes and scorpion ready to tear you apart"

"What.. that's cruel"

"You promised to listen to me, why are you being stubborn now huh? You didn't even get thank me for saving you.. instead you got yourself into trouble again. Like I said you're ungrateful!" He snapped.

'Why is he so angry now?' she thought and looked around.

"I'm sorry but you shouldn't have bought me here without asking me first" she said so low placing her gaze on the floor.

"I bought you here for some reason and I'll let you know soon but for the mean time, stay in this room. They are a lot of enemies out there who wants to rip you apart... So can you just listen to me until I get my memories back" he said softly moving closer to her then hold her chin.

She raised her head and blinked. "Why do I have a lot of enemies"

"You are the reincarnation of Martha and I'm sure this happened for a reason. I'm going to find out"

"I'm not your Martha.. I'm Diana" she removed his hand from her chin and glared.

"And I have my own life. All these are not my concern okay.. just take me back to where I come from"

"Not yet"

"But.."

"Shhh.. are you trying to talk back to a king?"

"Hey! You might be a king to others but you're not a king to me" she said pouting her lips.

"You're one stubborn wife yunno"

"Don't call me wife.. I'm not.."

"You're not Martha I get it.. if you don't want me to call you wife, should I call you little woman then?" He asked enjoying the way she act while he tease her. She is just so amusing.

"Asshole" Diana said and his smile disappeared. She turned her back to him but was pulled back instantly. She bumped onto his hard broad chest and blinked twice.