CHAPTER 29: Poison/Hypnotized

"Tell me two words I wanna hear" Cassiel said to the lady in his arm. They were both sitting on the grass with his arm around her neck looking affectionate.

Riel looked up and smiled. "Kiss me" she said with a beautiful smile.

He leaned down and their lips met, they broke the kiss after a while and she chuckled.

"I love you.. sunshine" He said.

"I Love you Cass" she replied.

...

"Ahhhh!!!!!"

Cassiel pulled back snapping out of his past memories. His eyes widened seeing what he had done.

Ciara shifted backwards holding her bleeding neck with her breath shaky. Her eyes widened seeing the blood on her palm.

Scott and Lilith heard her scream and ran towards them.

Lilith held Ciara and gasped seeing the blood on her neck.

"What the hell man!!" Scott yelled pushing Cassiel backwards. His nose flares up in anger and threw a punch on his face immediately but Cassiel vanished.

"Fuck!.. I'm gonna find that bastard, just take her to the doctor" Scott said to Lilith and she nodded.

...

<FEW MINUTES LATER>

"She'll will be fine" The palace Doctor said to Philip, Tiana and others.

"Are you sure doc?" Tiana asked worriedly while Philip only stared at his unconscious daughter.

"How did this happen?" Kingsley sighed.

"That bastard just appeared out of nowhere and bit her" Scott replied. His face was squeezing in anger as he stared at Ciara lying there unconscious. She has a bandage wrap around her neck.

°°°

*WHEN ARE YOU RETURNING BLUE WITCH?*

Scott texted Diana, he had been worried sick about her, thinking of what had happened to Ciara.

*DO YOU MISS CHAMELEON?*

Her message dropped.

*I HOPE DRACULA IS NOT ACTING WEIRD?*

*NO, DID SOMETHING HAPPEN?*

*YOU NEED TO BE HERE, YOU KNOW THAT*

He waited for her to reply but she didn't. "That sucker distracted her again?"

"Hi" Lizzy greeted behind him and he look up at her. "Can I sit beside you?" she asked.

"Sure" he said and she sat beside him.

Lilith who was coming to meet Scott saw the two of them discussing. She sighed and left but Scott saw her.

She went into the Dove forest and sat beside a tree. Her white small cat climbed her head and she chuckled.

It meowed and rubbed its body on her.

"I kinda feel weird around him.. what should I do Mika?" She asked and her cat meowed again.

"No.. I don't like him, he's such a dumbass" she said and Mika meowed again.

"Or maybe I do like him" she normally feels irritated whenever she is too close to Someone but it was different with Scott.

"I like him, I think I really do like him" she smiled brightly while Mika meowed.

"Do you think he'll like me too cus he loves his best friend. How pathetic that is.. he such a dumbass" she chuckled cutely.