CHAPTER 41: Sacrifice

"But I'm gonna make you crave for death.. woman"

Evanora eyes widened at his word, what does he mean? As if fire was placed around her neck, Evanora eyes widened and screamed out her lungs. Her whole body was on fire.

Dracula smirked evilly then go down with her, he hit her body hard on a tall building, the impact was strong strong it destroy the entire building.

Blood spurt out like a small fountain from Evanora's lips and her eyes was half closed, her body was covered with burns which stings a lot. His hand was tightly curled around her neck, she could feel the pressure and power just from it, but it wasn't enough to snap her neck off to kill her on the spot.

Even with this, her black lips curved up to a crazy smile.

Before she knew it, Dracula brutally tear of her arm.

"Argh!!"

He didn't stop there, he kept on tearing her apart with his hideous claws. The sky roared with him as he almost destroy her body like viscous monster.

Her blood was all over and her scream was everywhere. Each time he take a glance at him, she got terrified by his look.

He is a devil!

"Roarrr!!!!" Dracula roared dipping his claws in her stomach. The white part of his eyes was black already.

"Argh!!!" She screamed in agonizing pain. Her eyes glowed brighter and she activated her power. Her sword came right to her and she successfully manage pushed Dracula away from herself. Though, her whole skin was brutally injured. One could barely see any part of her skin.

Her face was unrecognizable, blood kept on dripping out from every part of her body.

He is a monster!!

She gave out a painful cry. The pain all over her was unbearable. For a moment, she thought she was about to die. Holding the place where her arm was been ripped off, Evanora licked the blood on her lips.

She screamed again as her body began to heal, another arm popped out and she smirked, her body could regenerate in a fast way cus she is almost an immortal.

This doesn't surprise Dracula instead he waited for her to make a foolish move.

Just like he had thought, Evanora surrounded herself with thick black smoke and she began to summon her minions. Rogue creatures began to  come out.

"How foolish" Dracula muttered as he watched thousands of the creatures coming out, they all surrounded him.

"Attack him babies! Show him what you've got!!" Evanora yelled like a maniac. Her body hasn't recovered fully.

Evanora smile disappeared when she heard a chuckle coming from him. It was a mocking one. The chuckle soon became a loud laughter from him causing her to frown.

"Where do you think your minions come from?" Dracula asked.

"What are you talking about?" She asked with her lips parted.

"They come from hell.. my place" He smirked.

"Attack him!!!" She yelled again but to her surprise, the creatures didn't budge from their place.

"Stop wasting your saliva Woman.. you might need them for screaming" Dracula said smirking evilly at her.

The rogue creatures turned their gaze to her and at that moment, fear gripped her soul.

Their eye wasn't black anymore, it was now red.

°°°

Lilith landed somewhere and gasped when her gaze land on Scott. He was like a fury beast. Cassiel was on his full transformation, his whole body was glowing as he attack Scott.