CHAPTER 44: Hubby

"CALL ME QUEEN" Diana said as her eyes shone brighter. Getting no reply from Evanora, she place more force on her leg. Burning her face the more.

A loud agonizing scream left her lips, she tried to stand but the force still kept her in place.

"Say it, Evanora" she heard Diana's cold dominating voice, sending chill to her bones.

"Stop!!" she wail but that only anger Diana the more. She felt her arm being chopped of by her blade and blood splashed all over. "Argh!!"

"That isn't what I asked you to say" Diana said coldly still pinning her down.

"Queen! You're the Queen!" Evanora said quickly. The pain was getting too much, her face was almost smashed completly by her leg.

"Hmm.. bow then" Diana said releasing her, Evanora eyes widened for a moment digesting on what she just heard. Did she just ask her to bow.

Being stubborn, she try to think of something.

"Don't you dare" she halt and when she heard her cold voice again. The aura emitting from her made her breath turn shaky.

Evanora slowly turn around, she goes on her knee and place her forehead on the ground.

Others who were watching eyes widened.

The scene was magnificent!

"S..she b..bow" Scott stuttered while watching the scene.

The only thing Lilith was feeling was happiness. Finally, someone got to defeat her wicked mother. "Yes" she squealed and hug Scott, he kissed her cheek and hugged her back.

Evanora shivered so badly, she of all people bowed. Not just to anyone but to her little sister, why? Why does it have to end this way? She can't be defeated like this. She refused to believe that Diana is stronger than her. She can't end like this!!

A poisonous injection secretly appeared in her right hand, she held it tightly and wait for her time.

"I didn't know you're such a cruel person Marth.. I mean Queen" Evanora said raising her head slowly. "I've realized my mistake, can you please forgive me for once. I promise to make things right. A Queen should learn how to forgive their minions, you can't kill me like this.." Evanora slowly stand on her feet carefully while Diana gaze remain blank.

"What's she doing?" Lilith asked. Diana mustn't fall for her trick.

"After all, I'm your blood sister, your only family. Remember the time our parents died when you were just five, I was eight. Remember the way we strive and survive, how we both trained together.. our lovely smile, the way we cared for each other. You can't kill me like this. People change you know" Evanora smiled and for a moment Diana expression changed.

Evanora moved closer. "I love you sis.. I promise to be a better sister" her smile disappeared and she said in a cold voice. "Maybe in your next life" she move her hand in a fast way to stab Diana's neck but her hand halt mid-air.

She tried to move but no avail.

"A better sister? How absurd" Diana said coldly, She raised her gaze to her. "Do you actually think I would fall for that?" She scoffed.

Evanora felt a sharp intense pain from her stomach. Blood dripped out of her mouth as her stomach open, it was from Diana's blade.

Like a lighten, her head got slashed with her blade again.

"Just die" Those were the last word, Evanora heard from Diana before her head slipped away from her body and she went down.

Immediately that happened, the sky began to clear and sun got visible again. Evanora's body turned dry and she got ugly, Diana stood in her place breathing slowly.