CHAPTER 30: Stupid

<TWO DAYS EARLIER>

"Tell me everything you know about Martha" Dracula asked the guy in suit sitting at the fire place.

"Find out yourself" Cassiel replied.

"That's not a request" He said.

"Well I don't follow your order Dracula Norman" Cassiel stood and dipped his hand in his pocket.

"Oh yes you will" he smirked then turn to leave.

"She stabbed you on the chest Dracula, with a poisonous Knife" Cassiel said and he stopped his track.

"Why?" Dracula asked.

"She betrayed your trust" Cassiel replied.

"You think so?" He asked before leaving completly.

Cassiel eyes changed for a moment.

"He's acting strange" he muttered.

...

PRESENT

Diana swiftly bought her hand down to stab him and then she let out a soft groan. Her hand stopped mid-air with the injection needle almost touching his chest.

Diana squeezed her face and she forcefully threw the injection on the floor. She gasped for air immediately and knelt on the floor.

She was aware of every move she made. Seeing that she was about to stab Draco she tried to control herself and it works.

"What was that?" Diana muttered and looked over to Dracula whose eyes were now opened.

While they were sleeping, Dracula felt Diana move away from him. He opened his eyes a bit and observe every of her move.

An injection magically appeared in her hand and she walk closer to him raising the injection up. Dracula decided not to dodge it or do anything yet. Of course he didn't let his guard off.

"Draco?" She called lightly.

"Were you trying to kill me wife?" He asked.

"I swear it's not what you think. I don't know how it happened, I just find myself standing and an injection came out of nowhere.. I swear I can't do that Draco.." she began to stammer badly obviously scared of what's going on.

"I really can't do that.. be.." Her words were cut off by Dracula pulling her for a hug.

"It's okay wife, I believe you" he said and her eyes teared up immediately as she began to sob hard against his chest.

"I.. I can't do that. I.. I love you" she finally let those three words out.

"Can you say that again?" he held her cheek staring at her brown eyes intensively.

"I love you Dracula Norman" she repeated.

"I love you Diana Robertson" He said hugging her again.

His gaze landed on the injection on the floor and he smirked.

'I found my answer' he thought to himself.

Evanora loud scream resounded the whole room. Her plan didn't work.

How the fuck did Diana broke the spell!

"I underestimated you little Spider. You won't be lucky for long" she let out a dark smile and turned to leave.

°°°

~DOVE FOREST~

Scott had been searching for Lilith for a while now.