CHAPTER 37: Deep slumber

~CAFE~

"Rome!!!" The manager yelled.

Rome left all what he was doing and ran to him.

"Yes sir?" He bow a little having a curious look on his face.

The manager held his ear and dragged him into the security room.

"Argh!.. what was that for" he asked rubbing his ear.

"Eyes on the screen asshole" the manager said bringing out a footage.

It shows how Rome put a black liquid substance into a coffee, he mixed the liquid together and went to give a lady. After doing that, he tucked her hair behind her ear.

"What" he muttered.

"Were you paid to murder my customers? I'm going to report you to the damn police if anything goes wrong!" The manager yelled and left the room.

"I didn't do it" he muttered trying to find something else in the footage. Something must be wrong somewhere.

Back to when he entered the cafe he bumped into the strange man on suit and that was it, his face expression changed instantly.

"What?" He muttered when he noticed he was staring at a particular lady. Was he possessed?

"Hello" A male voice sounded behind him and he look back.

The man in suit.

"What are you.. what did you do to me?" He asked shifting backwards.

"Made you a better person" Cassiel replied with a small smile, black smoke surrounded Rome immediately, the electric shock he felt made him throw his head backwards.

The shock stopped after a while, he kept his head down while breathing heavily.

"Welcome back Rex" Cassiel smirked and Rex lifted his head.

"My Lord"

°°°

"Completed!" Philip screamed, he hugged Tiana but pushed himself back and cleared his throat.

"Sorry, I was just too excited we finally get to create the bullet" he chuckled awkwardly.

"Thanks to you Vivien" Tatiana said to the lady with them. Vivien is her childhood friend, she had been in the military for over twelve years, she is talented on making weapons.

"Hmm.. anything for you love, by the way where's the girl who caught this creature, she didn't come?" Vivien asked.

"She might be busy with somethings" Philip replied.

"Oh! Here she is" Vivien said looking at the door.

Lilith entered the room with a blank look on her face, her sword was wet with blood.

"What's with the blood?" Tatiana asked.

"There's chaos in the city, Evanora released thousands of them and they are busy tearing people apart" she explained.

"What?"

"Did you finally create it?" Lilith asked.

"Yes we just did, thanks to your spell, I and my crew have made plenty of them" Vivien said.

"Make more.. don't stop until this is over" Lilith said then turn to Tatiana.

"I think I know where Evanora is.. but I'll need your help" she said.

°°°

"Your highness!!!" A guard ran towards them with heavy breaths to inform her on what's going on.