CHAPTER 6: Cruel/Ice cream

"Two bottles of beer please" A young girl wearing a hoodie ordered at a store.

The person in charge looked up at her and frowned.

"Aren't you too young to have a beer?" She asked.

"I'm eighteen miss" She replied.

"Your card.. prove it" the woman stretched her hand.

"I'll pay you double if you sell it to me" she said but the woman sighed and shook her head.

"Girl you are too young for this.. where's your mother?"

"Are you selling or not. I'll triple the payment" she said desperately.

Without a word the woman stretched her hand to pick her phone. Seeing this, the girl eyes widened.

"Stop.. I'll leave" she said and leave the store immediately.

"Children nowadays" the woman muttered.

"Fuck!!!!" The girl yelled. This is the seventh store she had ask for a beer and they did not answer her cus she was just sixteen. Her body is craving for alcohol badly and it's night already. The street was getting darker.

"To hell with you!!!" She yelled then covered her head with her hoodie. She is an orphan, she lived on the street to survive. Her live is not something she is proud of.

She hide herself around a corner and pulled out a cigarette before lighting it.

"Sigh... I still need beer" she whispered while a cloud of smoke came out from her tiny lips.

"I can get you one" a deep voice said behind her. She turned around just to see a very hot handsome guy. His piercing gaze gave her a goosebump. He look dangerous.

"Oh yeah? And who the hell are you?" she asked.

"Your new boyfriend" he replied stepping closer to her.

"I never said I need a boyfriend so scram!!" She yelled.

"What's your name sweetie?" He asked still stepping closer to her till he was close enough with no space in between them.

"Gloria.. my friends calls me GG" she replied getting a bit scared because of the way the man was staring at her.

"GG.." Aaron repeated. He bought up his hand to her face and use his finger to trace her nose down to her lips and caressed it.

"You look beautiful" he said.

"W..what d..do you want?" Gloria asked sensing the man in front of her doesn't look like someone she could offend.

"I told you already.. be my girlfriend and I'll give you every single beer you want" he replied.

Gloria noticed his fang when he spoke and she got terrified the more.

"Get away from me!!" She yelled trying to get away but Aaron grabbed her neck and the both disappeared.

The girl gasped noticing they are in a bedroom with Aaron on top of her.

Is he human?

"Please don't kill me" she sobbed. Her eyes were on tears already.

"Shh.. don't cry baby.. I won't kill you only if you do as I say" Aaron said to the girl. His hand finds its way to her boobs and massage it gently then traced his hand down to her short skirt.

She whimpered feeling his hand on her bare skin. How come she came across a beast.

"I just need fuck you that's all and I'll let you go" he whispered against her ear licking it in the process.