CHAPTER 40: Full Transformation

~FEWS DAYS AGO~

Cassiel appeared beside the sea and stood there for a while. The sea suddenly got disturbed and a beautiful hot lady came out slowly from the water. Her huge boobs and down part was covered with a tiny piece of cloth.

"What a great surprise, you look so handsome Cassiel, got a mate?" She asked going close to Cassiel with her feet not touching the ground.

"I need a drink first" Cassiel said.

"Hmm.." water surrounded them immediately and they appeared into her place. It was designed with with gold, silver and valuable treasures. Of course those were lost treasures from pirates.

It was sparkling and damn beautiful!

Cassiel sat on one of her luxury chair and caress his chin using his finger.

"Enjoy mi armor (My Love)" she said as her minions began to place salivating food and drink before him.

"I only asked for a drink" Cassiel said pouring himself a drink before gulping it down his throat.

"That hurts, do you know how much I've missed you Cassiel.." Naamah pouted cutely and he sighed.

"You could have stopped Martha from stabbing Dracula two thousand years ago but you didn't" he said.

"You and I both know Martha didn't betray Dracula, beside I can't interfere on the land matters. I'm a water demon after all. This is my world" Naamah replied. "Are you scared Martha is back again?" She asked.

"I don't want history to repeat itself" he said.

"It won't dear.. you should be worried about that black witch who is going to cause chaos real soon. She is going destroy many lives and have everyone bow to her feet even you Demon Lords won't be able to stop her"

"Hmm.. then who can?" Cassiel asked.

"Martha" Naamah replied while Cassiel scoffed.

"She is too fragile, she can't even control her powers" he said.

"Power comes with sacrifice Cassiel.. you need to kill her human part by stabbing her with her own sword" Naamah said and his eyes narrowed.

"Huh?" Cassiel eyes widened. Dracula would never allow that.

"I know no one is going to let their mate get hurt. Even I can stand the chance if anything happens to my Romeo" Naamah said and a guy with a shining blue skin appeared, he kissed her forehead and drew her close.

She smile so beautifully resting her head on his broad chest.

They had been mate for thousands of years.

"Is there no other way?" He asked.

"No one can kill Evanora, she has absorbed so many Virgin energy and she is a tiny bit close to be immortal. She has Dracula's blood and she is more than powerful than you think"

"Her sword only appear whenever she is in a fight" Cassiel said.

"Hmm.. figure it out yourself, I've done my part on telling you what to do. Beside that amazing Brain of yours will know what to do" Naamah said while Cassiel drift into a deep thought.

"But.." she suddenly said and Cassiel look up at her.

"The chance of this working is very slim.. she might lose her life in the process so whatever you plan to do, just be careful.. if she dies then Dracula would totally lost it.. you know what will happen if Dracula does. Losing your mate isn't something to joke with. You of all people would understand"