CHAPTER 15: A warrior

Dracula drew her closer as if it wasn't enough. His tongue danced in sync with hers as their heavy breaths filled the room.

Diana was already lost in pleasure. She has never felt this way before and she doesn't want it to stop. Her body ignited even more feeling Dracula bit her lower lips gently. She was out of breath when Dracula pulled away and went to her neck. he slowly traced his left hand to the back of her hair while his other hand was holding her waist in place.

She moaned throwing her head backwards. Hearing her moan made Dracula wants to do more. He sucked on her earlobe and she moaned again. He felt his canine growing, his red eyes shone brighter and the urge of sinking his fangs into her neck grew inside him.

He stopped immediately and shut his eyes close. Black vein began to appear on his neck.

Diana noticed this and look at him. His eyes were close. He clinched his fist hard. Blood began to drop from them.

"Drac.." she couldn't finish as he left the room without a word.

Diana stood in her place. Her breath was still heavy and her mind in sync.

She tapped her cheek and her eyes widen. "Wait.. what just happened.. I kissed him again? I'm I nuts. But I promise myself to do it again. Why?" She scolded herself throwing trantum by swinging her legs.

She stopped and touched her lips.

"But.. why does it feel like.. I like it?.. oh no! I shouldn't like it. It's wrong! I can't fall for a rude and cold demon like him" she hugged herself.

"Is he alright?" She asked herself remembering how he shut his eyes close. He seems to be in pain.

°°°

~J-RESISDENT~

Kingsley dropped the pen on his table and stared at the what he had just draw. It's a lady wearing a nose mask with just her eyes visible.

"I can't believe I actually remembered how she looks like" he smiled.

'Fuck off! Or I'll eat your liver' Her word rang in his head and his smile grew wider.

"What a threat.. I wish I had seen your face or even know your name" he muttered still staring at the portrait.

"Babe!" A lady called behind him and he snapped out of his thought.

"Viola" he called keeping the drawing one side.

"Viola?" She raised her brow.

"I mean babe.. sorry" he bit his lips.

"What were you thinking? You didn't even notice me come in. I even called your name twice" she said worriedly.

"Oh.. I was just thinking about school that's all" Kingsley quickly replied. Her eyes moved to the drawing on his table and then back to him.

"Who's she?" She asked.

"Nothing I just drew a random picture.. I saw something like this online and I decided to try it out" he replied.

"Let me see" she sat beside him and collected the drawing and smile. "It's beautiful" she muttered.

"Sure" Kingsley said scolding himself inwardly.

"But you've never draw me before" Viola pouted.

"I will.. once I have time" he replied.

"Thanks Baby" she said hugging his neck.

"You're spending the night here?" He asked.

"Yea.. you seems to be alone. Hudson is at the hospital and Jason is not around.. so I came to keep you company" she whispered onto his ear. Her hand finds it's way to his trouser and it moved up and down. He got hard immediately.