CHAPTER 9: His eyes flashed red

"Rooaaarrrr!!!!!!!!!" Draco thurderous roar filled the room showing it's hideous fangs.

Jason passed out due to extreme fear and loose of blood.

Draco was ready to rip him apart when he heard Diana's voice.

"Don't!!!" He stopped and looked at her. She was trying to stand and her expression seems painful as she held her chest. He could hear her heart beating slower.

"Diana!" He called transforming back to his usual self but his eyes was still blazing red with his hand still craving for blood. He really wants to kill that bastard but he need to keep her safe first.

She started falling when he swiftly caught her in his arm.

He carried her in a bridal style and vanished immediately then appeared in a hospital.

"Help!!!!!" He screamed looking at her. Her heart was beating slower every second scaring the hell out of him. He had tried to heal her but it didn't work since it's an organ.

Nurse rushed to them and placed her on a stretcher.

For the first he felt himself anxious as fuck!

°°°

~NEXT MORNING~

Philip sighed staring at Jason currently on a hospital bed. "Broken spine, his neck seems strangled and have some burnt mark on it. this is really serious.. the doc said he might not be able to walk again"

"Glad he's alive, his parents won't give up finding out who did this" Tiana said. "Let's go back to the house and investigate"

Immediately they left Cassiel appeared. He stared at Jason's paled face and smiled.

"He should be useful" he muttered.

°°°

~JASON'S HOME~

Philip looked around the room, the scene roughly played on his head.

"Is this a human doing?" he asked himself seeing the cracks on the wall and floor.

"Huh?" Tiana didn't hear him well.

"Oh nothing" he said as they both search the house. After some minutes Philip found a small camera.

"Tiana" he called showing her the camera.

°°°

~HOSPITAL~

"Here" Scott said trying to feed Diana. She slowly opened her mouth and ate it quietly. Her face look a bit paled and her hair messy.

"What the hell were you thinking huh? Going to Jason's home, when I clearly told he doesn't seem to be a good guy. Why do you like giving me a hard time huh?.. Also, the doctor said you've not been using your drug is that true? Do you want me to spank you before you listen.. Can you please take care of yourself. You have no idea how scared I was last night when I heard what happened" Scott scolded.

"Where is Draco?" She asked looking around. She had expected him to be with her once she woke up.

He saved her again. She would have been dead or raped if not for him.

"After all my speech, you decided to ask for him" Scott rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry.. I won't get you worried. I was just so stupid to trust Jason" she lowered her head in guilt.

"Yes blue witch.. just promise you'll start taking care of yourself from now on.. promise?" Scott stretched his Pinky finger.

"I promise" she replied placing her pinky finger on his.