CHAPTER 26: Better

"Princess Alicia is such a cheap ass" Chelsea said.

"Why are you still putting princess in her name. The king already disown her" Winnie said.

"This is the most hottest topic ever said in the palace. Finally the proud princess is gone" Chelsea said and Winnie chuckled.

"I know right.. I pity the Queen though. She fainted on her spot when she heard the confession.. I knew right from time that Alicia only behave like a saint. Even when so many big men asked her hand for marriage, she decided to throw her bloody self to a person she just met" Winnie said shaking her head.

"I won't lie the man is so handsome. I've never seen a beautiful creature like him, he's scary though" Chelsea smiled.

"What do you expect from a Demon Lord?"

"He's hot too"

"Are you going to throw yourself too?" She asked.

"No! What kind of mad talk is that?" Chelsea snapped.

"Remember he have a wife already so keep you eyes off if you don't want to end up like a Alicia"

"No I won't!" Chelsea snapped.

"You two keep quiet and keep on working if you don't want to lose you damn tongue!!" Their supervisor yelled at them and they both shut it.

The confession of Alicia became the talk of the palace. It spread like wild fire but it didn't get out of the palace according to the king's order.

Dracula was in charge for her punishment.

°°°

"Mom" Scott went to meet Tiana, the place Dracula prepared for them to stay for night.

"Hey Scott.. did you sleep well?" She asked.

"Yes, what about you?"

"I did, you should go get prepared, we'll be leaving soon"

"Hmm.. I have something to tell you" he said.

"What's that?" She asked and Scott told her about him meeting his Dad, his new wife and his step-brother.

"Oh.. I see. I saw him too" she said and Scott eyes widened.

"What.. you did?"

"Yeah. I'm glad he's alright, he seems happy" she smiled.

"You're not upset?"

"Why should I be? He made his choice.. I can't stop him. I'm fine dear, I really am" she said and left.

Scott stood in his place for a while before walking out of the room.

Immediately Tatiana got into the bathroom, she squat and started crying; It still hurts.

Lizzy happened to be around there so she saw Scott on her way. Her lips parted as if she had just seen a beauty.

"I think I've finally meet my soul mate.. the palace is not as boring as I thought" she muttered.

"What are you doing here?" someone asked behind her.

"Kyle" she mouthed.

Kyle traced her gaze and saw Scott. "You like him?"

"Mind your business"

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"I'm on my way to visit Alicia.. Gosh I can't believe she did that"

"Why not? She confessed everything herself" Kyle said.

"I know you hate her but don't you feel for her?.. you're such a cold hearted punk" she said.