CHAPTER 46: The end

At the market square where Flowers are being sold. A middle age woman was busy arranging her things when a man in suit entered, His eyes scan through the whole place.

"Sir.. may I help you?" The woman went to ask.

"Oh.. I just need a flower for my mate" Cassiel said feeling a bit nervous. This is the first time in two thousand years he'll be buying a gift for a girl.

"Mate?" The woman frowned and think for a while. "Ah! You mean soulmate. You're in the right place mister, here" She pointed at a red rose flower.

Cassiel came out of the shop with a bunch of red rose then vanished. He appeared into a room, drop the flower on his bed and decided to take a quick shower first.

Within minutes, he came out drying his hair with a white neat towel. He has a Large towel wrapped around his torso, his broad chest was bare.

He heard someone gasped in the room and he look up. Ciara had her back faced to him with her eyes closed.

"What are doing?" He asked.

"I should be the one asking that question. What are you doing in my room?" She asked.

"I came to see you" he replied casually.

"Oh.. you could have told me you were coming" Ciara said biting her lips. just the thought of him being half naked is driving her nuts.

She heard the man steps moving closer to her.

"H..have you put on some clothes?" She stammer.

"You've seen me like many times but yet you're still shy?.. tssk.. I thought you're some kind of a bold lady"

Hearing this Ciara turned around but she bumped into his chest instead. She slowly looked up to his piercing emerald eyes.

Her heart skipped a beat as she inhale his scent.

"Are you alright?" He asked smirking inside.

"Huh?.. of..,of course I'm alright" she said looking away while biting her lips.

Cassiel gaze moved to her lips and his demon began to creep in. Just her lips is enough to turn him on.

"I missed you, that's why I'm here" he said. She looked up at him and blinked severally.

Cassiel grabbed one side of her cheek and capture her lips. He could her their how fast their heart were beating.

Ciara pulse quicken as she closed her eyes. This guy in front of her might not be so romantic but each of his words and actions are enough to bring butterflies to her stomach.

She wrapped her arm around his neck then side her warm tongue into his mouth.

They broke the kiss after a while and to her surprise, she saw how his cheek turn red. Did he just blush? She tried to hold her laughter.

"Uhm..." He looked down at the flower he bought and picked it nervously. "I bought this for you" he cleared his throat.

'What the hell is wrong with me, why am I nervous instead of her?' Cassiel scolded himself inwardly.

"Thanks but I don't like roses" Ciara replied and his eyes widened. He look down at the rose and back at her.

"What?" He lips parted. Seeing this, Ciara burst into laughter.

"Just kidding Cass, I love them" she snatched it from him and inhale the scent deeply with a lovely smile on her face.

Cassiel also smile while watching her.