CHAPTER 38: Mad woman

Immediately Diana slashed her throat, her eyes flew open and she woke up in a dark room. The room was filled with lighted candle all over.

The door of the room suddenly open and she spranged up staying alert.

One of Evanora's witch who was behind the casting of spell eyes widened in surprise as she saw her.

"How do you know killing yourself would wake you up from a deep slumber spell?" She asked glaring at Diana.

"I knew with the help of a friend" Lilith was the one who told her the trick on waking up in a deep slumber in case one happens. Diana gaze moved towards the door.

The witch noticed and smirk.

"You can't escape, The Queen's power doesn't belong to you" she said with her eyes glowing.

Diana pushed the table in front of her and room suddenly caught fire, the fire caught her dress.

"Fire" The witch screamed while Diana ran out if the room.

"Owf! That was close" she sighed Walking into a large carven.

"I see" A voice sounded behind her and she halt.

"Evanora" She muttered.

"You woke up from a deep slumber, that's impressive Martha" Evanora said walking down the large stairs in front of her. Her long black hair float behind her.

"I'm not Martha" she said.

"Oh.. you don't have your past life memories should I just tell you?" She asked then her black staff appeared. "You died pitifully little sister"

"Sister?" Diana eyes widened. They are sisters?

"Yes Spider, we're sisters. Dracula Norman is the real Devil here. He killed our people and forced you to be his bride, he doesn't love you Martha" Evanora said.

"How would you know that?" Diana asked.

"Hmm.. allow me to show you" Evanora said touching her head.

A vision of how Dracula and the other Demon Lords was killing the witches appeared before her. She saw herself kneeling before Dracula with her hair completly blue.

Evanora removed her hand and watch her expression. Just like she had expected, her brow curved down.

"Why am I here?" She suddenly asked catching Evanora off guard.

"I'm protecting you from him, we need to end him Martha" she replied.

"The last time we met, you were trying to kill me and take my powers" Diana said.

"Don't get me wrong dear, I only came to get you"

"You're so bad at Lying" Diana smirked.

Knowing this conversation won't go well Evanora swing her staff to her, Diana tried blocking it but she flew and hit her back on the floor.

"Darn! That hurts" she groaned enduring the pain in her back.

Evanora used her dark magic to pull her up and she began to float in the air.

"I try to be nice Martha, but you're not letting me" she said and clenched her fist.

"Argh!!!" Diana scremed as pain overwhelmed her but that didn't last cus Evanora was thrown backwards.

Diana got released and she fell flat on the floor.

"Are you alright?" Someone ask holding her shoulder.

"Lilith" she smiled but blood came out of her lips immediately.

"Sorry I'm late" she quickly then healed her with her power.