CHAPTER 31: Antidote

"Using the same method on me is stupid...

"Evanora"

Hearing this, Evanora's black shinning lips curved up to a smile.

"Welcome to my place Dracula Norman. Will you like to have some tea?" She asked sacartically. The truth is, she had expected him to be here.

Dracula walked closer to her with his hand tucked in his pocket. Part of his face was stained with Alicia's blood, looking scary as ever.

"You mean a tea made with your blood after I rip out your intestine?" He raised his brow staring at her.

Evanora's hand tightened around her black staff. Her eyes ball moved to the right sensing the injection floating behind her.

She quickly summon one of her rogue creature and it took the hit before disappearing.

"Cassiel helped you?" His eyes squinted. He knows only Cassiel can make this happen since he is a Demon with many army.

But why? He remembered Mara saying they were both best friends.

Evanora immediately hit her staff on the floor and the place shook. Strange black energy surrounded Dracula immediately but he didn't flinch causing Evanora to frown.

'Is he not here for a fight?' She asked inwardly.

The last thing she saw was Dracula smirk before the black smoke covered him completly.

Dracula suddenly find himself in an empty desert. Thousands of those rogue creatures appeared before him ready to tear him apart. Their black eyes stared dangerously at him.

Dracula took a deep breath and closed his eyes, his eyes blazed with fire the moment he opened it. Dark red smokes flows around his body and red veins got visible on his skin.

These are the creatures who attacked Lilith. He is just here to get the cure and by doing so, he have to capture one of them. But first, he need to have some fun.

The rogue creature were scared for a moment just because of the extreme energy coming from the monster in front of them.

"Let me remind you who the king is" He said with his fangs visible.

...

Evanora glanced down at King Jacob who was still on his knees staring at Alicia. He had never seen someone as vicious as Dracula.

"Save my daughter" he muttered.

"She's dead" she replied blankly.

"Yeah.. that's because of you! You fooled her coming here!!" The king yelled and tears stream down his eyes.

"Get far away from here, I've just saved you sometime" she said.

"What did you do to him?" He asked looking at the black smoke looking like tornado.

"I trapped him temporarily.. it seems he is not here for a fight" she said and began to walk out.

King Jacob just stood on his spot still staring at Alicia. He moved after a while left the Coven with an heavy heart.

Hours later, A hand having an hideous black claws suddenly popped out from the black smoke. Then his head appeared, follow by his body.

On his hand was one of the rogue creature struggling to get out of his hold. Its body was brutally disfigured but it didn't was still Alive. Right now, he look like a Devil who just came down from hell.

He vanished then appeared beside a huge sea.

A little while longer the sea got disturbed by a massive wave and then a woman slowly came out from the water. Her long shinny black hair float behind her, her leg was not touching the ground.