CHAPTER 32: Lilith

Diana felt a warm lips on hers and she moved to face the other side and buried her face in the pillow.

Dracula swept her hair backwards using his finger and kissed her earlobe.

"Hmm" Diana shifted again and secretly drew herself closer to him.

"Morning Wife" he said.

"Morning" she said in an hoarse voice.

"Are you planning to sleep all day?" He asked putting his hand on her shoulder.

"I wanna sleep some more" she said.

She felt him brought his lips to her back and kissed her there. His hand moved to her waist and turned her to face him.

Diana eyes flew opened and she frowned.

"Why are you so Lazy Mate?" He raised his brow.

"Why are you so noisy Draco" she asked back and shifted back to sleep but was pulled by him again.

"Noisy.. you say?" He asked.

"Yes Dracula Norman, you're noisy" she hissed and shifted back to sleep but next thing she felt was his hand under her gown.

"Drac.."

He shut her up with a kiss and dragged down her underwear. Sliding his warm tongue into her mouth, he grabbed a hold of her brown hair.

Diana responded but Dracula lips was moving faster than hers. Even when she was lost of breath, he didn't stopped.

Diana moaned and Dracula pulled away then start kissing her chest immediately. He dragged her gown of her shoulder and gave her a gentle massage on her peaches send pleasure over her.

Diana bit her lower lips trying hard not to make a sound. Dracula saw this and smiled lightly. He rolled his wet tongue on her left nipple then pulled it gently using his teeth.

"Oh! Draco!!" She moaned out loud.

"Shhhh.. you're been noisy wife" he whispered while Diana frowned. Is he doing this because of what she said.

Lust filled Dracula eyes when he look down at her wetness. Well, his favorite; Better than Ice cream.

"Oh fuck!!" Diana moaned out loud feeling him go down there.

°°°

~KING'S ROOM~

"Did you find her?" Queen Hannah asked immediately the King walked through the door. His face shows he haven't recovered from what he saw.

"Answer me Jacob.. did you find my daughter?" She asked louder this time.

"They are still in search for her. I'm sure they'll find her soon" He replied and started walking towards the bathroom.

"What is wrong with him?" She mumbled before walking out of the room.

She met Lizzy coming towards her direction. She was wearing her baggy Jean and big top as usual.

Without a word she walked pass her.

"Sigh.. she is never going to like me.. is she?" she whispered to herself. She moved closer to the door to knock but stop when she heard the king talking to himself.

"No one can find out about this.. everything will be fine as far as they don't know Lilith is my daughter"

Lizzy withdraw her hand immediately and shifted back.

"His daughter.. Lilith" she turned back immediately and left.

°°°

~AARON'S ROOM~