CHAPTER 35: Love Making

Hearing his question, Diana swallowed hard, her heart ready to jump out of its ribcage. The next moment, he leaned closer and brushed his lips on hers and goes for her neck where the mate mark was.

"Do you know what you've done huh?" she heard him asked, his lips gently placed a kiss on the spot where the mark is. A light sweet moan escape her lips and she find herself moving closer to him as if it wasn't enough.

Dracula sucked on her neck and gently rolled his tongue on the mark sending goosebump all over her body.

"I just can't get enough of you wife" he said tracing his kisses up to her jaw. Her eyes were closed, her body pinned against the table while her hand supported her.

"Will you be woman?" He asked staring deeply at her.

"Take me Dracula.. I'm all your yours" she replied and saw the man's lips curve up to a wicked smile.

This actually shows that she actually trust him. Well.. that's what he want at that moment.

He slowly capture her lips, nibbling it gently as ever. His free hand moved up to her brown hair and dipped his finger there while his second hand went straight to her lovely ass.

The gentle kiss slowly turned into a passionate one as he slide his warm tongue into her mouth tasting all of her.

Dracula lifted her up, holding her ass then placed her on the table. She moaned and dipped her hand into his silky hair as the kiss went wider with both tongue playing roughly against each other.

Dracula carried her again with their lips still molded together and her hand was tightly wrapped around his neck, He dropped her gently at the center of the bed and hovered over head. Her head was placed on the white soft pillow rested on the headboard

They broke the kiss, Dracula looked into her moist eyes, resulted from the intense breathless kiss. Her chest was still moving up and down because of her heavy breaths, Her lips was all pink and swollen.

The next thing she heard was her cloth getting ripped. She immediately looked down at him. He even ripped his own shirt too.

"That was expensive" she said in an hoarse voice.

"I'll buy you hundreds of it" he whispered to her ear, Inhaling the sweet scent from her neck. He kissed her neck hard leaving love bites there.

His gaze moved to the two pointing thing calling his attention.

"What have you done to me Wife?" He asked himself more than he ask her.

He looked up and saw her biting her lips.

"Don't do that mate" he said.

"Why?" She whispered.

"I might make those lips bleed" he said, seeing her shock expression, Dracula smiled to himself and buried his face on her chest.

Taking in each of her peaches into his mouth. His warm tongue moves in circle then gently pulled it using his teeth.

Diana threw her head backwards, her sense was lost at that moment he did that. She couldn't help but moaned out his name. Her stomach clenched inside with her core heating, her toe curled finding its way to bury itself into the mattress, her nails digged into his hair as Dracula continue his sweet assault.

A force build inside her making her to crave for more, she called out his name. "Draco"

Knowing what she wants, Dracula said. "Not yet wife"

Dracula kissed her stomach sending fire all over her. Her traced his right hand to her neck and held her in place. He finally got to the last piece of cloth covering her wetness.