CHAPTER 14: Are you scared

"Ahhhh!!!!!" Gloria screamed her lungs out shutting her eyes tightly as her breath turned shaky. She opened her eyes slowly just to see him still holding Scott's neck.

"That was just an illusion babe.. do you think I'll actually rip off his throat. I'm not that cruel yunno" Aaron smirked. His claws already create a wound on Scott's neck and blood were dripping out of it while he kept on panting.

"Let me go please" he begged with a shaky voice.

"Have you ever seen a sinner going unpunished?" He asked.

"Please don't kill him.. please.. I'll come with you" Gloria quickly said.

"Of course you will.. we are together forever babe" he smirked.

"Don't just kill him please" she begged again sobbing. Seeing her tears Aaron eyes turned back to normal.

"Fine.. I won't kill him but he'll be my prisoner from now on. He is going to come with us"

"Wait.. No!" Scott said and Aaron dipped his claws into his neck a bit causing more blood to come out.

"Ahh!!.. Fine! Stop!!.. I'll come with you, I really don't wanna die!" Scott sobbed. The wound on his neck hurts like hell.

"Good" Aaron said smiling releasing him. Scott coughed hard and some blood spurt out of his mouth.

Gloria sighed in relief holding her chest. She would be filled with guilt for her entire life if he happens to die cus all these was her fault.

Aaron grabbed her hair harshly and she yelp then go to Scott and grabbed his hair too.

They immediately vanished and appeared in front of a strange dark room.

He let go of Scott and he fell feeling the stings on his neck. He raised his head just to see a gate before him. Dark and scary as hell. He could feel it.

"Can you at least treat his neck? And please let him go" Gloria cried.

"Do you want me to kill him then?" He asked raising his brow at her.

"No..but please. This was entirely all my fault. You can just punish only me" she begged pulling his cloths gently while sitting on the floor.

Aaron ignored her and turned his gaze to one of the guard standing there.

"Push him inside" he ordered and the huge guy walked towards Scott.

"No!.. no! Please.. I don't wanna go in!" Scott screamed then struggled when they got to hold him.

"Stop!!.. hey!" His scream affected him because of his wounded neck to he spurt out blood weaken him totally.

The guard dragged him then pushed him inside.

"Ahhh!!!!" Scott found himself falling and landed hard on the Sandy soil hitting his back hard. He groaned loudly and pened his eyes just to see nothing but darkness.

"No" Gloria whispered shaking her head. Why is he so ruthless? She clinched her fist hard and shut her eyes tightly.

"If he survives.. then I'll let him go" Aaron said and she raised her head to him. Her eyes filled with anger.

"You're a monster!!!.. you're a fucking monster!!!" She screamed standing on her feet. She hit his chest while Aaron only smirked.

"What have I ever done to you!!.. why? Why do you have to make my life more miserable!!.. I hate you! I Fucking hate you Aaron!!" She yelled and Aaron smirked disappeared instantly.

This was the first time she would be calling his name. But the word 'I HATE YOU AARON' repeated on his head.

What is wrong with him? He had never been affected by anyone's word before but how come her word struck him.