CHAPTER 12: A new place

"fucking Martha!!" Aaron roared putting more pressure on her neck. She choked and her face squeezed in pain.

"I watch you die. How the fuck are you alive huh? Don't tell me you reincarnated.. ha.. this interesting" his eyes shone gold the more. He observed the girl's face in amusement but somehow the energy he was sensing from her seems low.

"I'm Just gonna end you here" he said as blood stream down her lips.

"Plea..se.. ahh" she quickly grabbed a pen and stabbed the hand holding her neck.

"Ahhh!!!!!!!!" She screamed in three voices and her eyes flashed blue. Aaron felt a massive shock which burnt his hand.

Diana stood immediately and ran away from him.

"Interesting" Aaron muttered and watched his hand heal with a smirk plastered on his face.

Diana covered her face using the scarf around her neck. This is just so frustrating for her. Tears filled her eyes as she kept looking back if he wasn't following her. Why is she called Martha? Her throat hurts like hell, she was even surprised she was able to scream.

She bumbed into a blonde girl wearing a nose mask.

"Hey watch it!" The girl snapped.

"Please.. I.. need your help. There's a guy trying to kill me. Can you please help me?" She stuttered nervously.

The blonde lady with a nose mask frowned and the next thing she did was to remove the scarf off Diana's face.

Mara eyes widened like never before. She removed the scarf off her face when her voice sounded familiar. She walked closer to her and used her finger to raised her jaw staring at her.

Diana face turned confuse. What the hell is she doing? "Are you helping me not?" She asked looking back. The guy earlier was already coming towards her.

"Miss please.. he's coming" Diana said.

Mara chuckled evilly as her claws grew causing Diana's eyes to widen.

Fuck! Another demon!

She raised her hand to slash her throat but Diana surprisingly blocked it with her arm and her eyes shone blue again.

"What?" Diana stuttered. She was shocked by her own move. Her body felt weird.

But just then, Mara punched her stomach with a tremendous power throwing her ten feet away. She landed on her back and groaned loudly.

"Gosh!! That's hurt!" She rolled on the floor and tried to crawl away. People gathered already and some are even taking videos. Diana quickly covered her face again and tried to stand but realized she was at middle of the road.

A big truck coming with full speed came in view. She closed her eyes expecting it to hit her but a strong wind hit instead. A familiar scent filled her sensitive nose and she opened her eyes slowly just to see two red eyes staring at her.

"Are you alright?" He asked worriedly. Instead replying she burst into tears and hugged his neck while Dracula drew her closer.

"What took you so long"

°°°

~FEW HOURS AGO~

Dracula near a sea with his eyes closed while the breeze kept on hitting him. He had been here since last night.

"I and Martha are two different people. She had her life in the past and I'm having mine now. I might look like her but I'm not her"

Her voice kept on repeating in his head. 'I will be back.. I promise' those were Martha's last words.