2. Business Trip

[Monday Morning]

Mon woke up earlier than usual and went to washroom. Sam was still sleeping. Then Mon came out of washroom and lay down on bed.

 Then Mon came out of washroom and lay down on bed

She had period cramp. She was feeling so uncomfortable and started to roam around the room with putting one hand on her tummy. Sam woke up by the walking sound of Mon. Sam noticed Mon was feeling uncomfortable so she asked.

S- What happened?

M- Umm...I have Period cramp.

S- Oh, is it hurting too much?

M- Yeah, little too much....

S- Okay, lay on the bed. Let me take care of you.

Mon nodded and lay down on the bed. Sam washed up quickly and went downstairs, then she made hot chocolate coffee and took a hotbag and went to bedroom.

S- Babe, take this hotbag, you will feel better and here's your hot chocolate coffee

Mon was overwhelmed by seeing that because every month she have to take care of herself by her own on the first day because everytime Sam is in office. Mon took the hotbag and put it on her tummy, took the coffee.

M- Thank you my wifey...

S- That's my responsibility. But sorry, I can only make breakfast and only cook fried rice. I can't make prawns...But I'll order them from online. And yeah, no need to go to office today, I'm also not going.

M- what? Why? You never skip a day.

S- You are on your period, I have to take care of you, that's why.

M- Don't be silly. It's just period, no need to worry. You can go to office.

S- No, I should stay with my wife.

M- Khun Sam, I'll be alright. Don't worry, you go to office but remember to buy me chocolates and Boba milk.

S- But..

M- No but, hurry up. Get ready.

Sam didn't wanted to go but still went because of Mon. She got ready and came to Mon to say bye.