38. Stepping Forward

Mon's POV :

Did I do the right thing?

What if I have to suffer again?

No, that's not what I'm afraid of the most.

Last time, I knew we'd come across sometime for sure. But what if this time we rebuild everything we had and again something happens and we break apart again?

I won't able to stand that. I'm afraid the most of what is yet to come.

I don't want to ruin ourselves anymore.

Sometimes, I'm wondering if what Sam told was true. And sometimes, I'm remembering that she showed me that video as proof. And what she said didn't seem to be fake at all. Her eyes were telling the truth.

I can do nothing but to move forward.

Let's see what comes ahead. Let's believe in myself, in her. Let's believe in us once again.

And this time, I'll make sure everything goes well. I'll make sure I won't hurt her, neither will she. I'll make sure to trust her and let her explain her side always. I'll make sure our bond never breaks like the last time anymore.

If someday again the past repeats and we have to part ways once again, I'll make sure to end the things peacefully. Unlike the last time. I'll listen to her, I'll tell her my perspective and decide what to do.

I'll make sure I can keep her to myself this time. Only to myself.

Because no one deserves her more than me.

.

Sam's POV :

I'm the happiest being in this whole world right now. I don't know what Universe wants that it gave my Mon back to me.

No, she hasn't said that we're fine. She just said that she's willing to fix out broken bond. And I'm so much satisfied with that.

I'll show her that I meant all the things what I said. I'll try my best to make her mine. And I will make her mine again!

She deserves the whole universe. And this time, I'll give her my everything.

I'll be patient. I'll put all the efforts. I won't mess up things this time.

.

We decided to go to the Mediator one more time. We might have some more things to say. And it's better to have someone present during the conversation with someone you were about to get divorce.

So now we're sitting infront of the Mediator, like the last time. It's been almost one month since I last saw Mon face to face.

Today we will be discussing about progress in our relationship.

"Welcome back Lady Sam and Ms Kornkamon. In our subsequent sessions, let's focus on addressing the impact of the past events, rebuilding trust, and exploring how you both envision your future together. Mon, would you like to start?" The Mediator proposed.

" Thank you, Sir. After watching the video and realizing that Sam was innocent, I still feel a mixture of emotions. The pain and mistrust I felt during our separation were significant, and it will take time to heal from that. I want to understand how Sam plans to rebuild the trust that was lost." That was Mon's reply.

One thing I noticed about Mon, she's now more matured. She isn't nervous like before anymore. The way she talks, ahh so hot.

She's grown up.
Hmm...My little MonMon.

"I fully understand the impact my actions, or rather the false assumptions, had on you, Mon. I deeply regret the pain you went through during our separation. I am committed to doing everything I can to regain your trust. I will be transparent, open, and honest in our communication moving forward." I said, trying to sound as sincere as I can.