40. Chicken Soup

Mon's POV:

What I did, was it right?

Did I go too far?

I should have controlled myself!

But she was crying...I can't stand seeing her like that..

Last time, too, she was crying. She was crying, begging me to stay. But I did nothing! I left her there. Alone.

I can't do that anymore. I really don't know if I would able be separated from her again.

I'm not saying I did something wrong. It's a step of progress in the relationship. I'm just a little nervous. I should have waited for a little long.

It's not that I'm not happy with what happened. I'm glad that I could tell her what's on my mind and she did too.

I've never been so sure of someone this much.

She's my person.

And that's fine. That's fine to take a step forward little by little. What I did was totally fine! Yes!

There would be nothing awkward! We've done far more things than just a kiss!

We're totally fine. It's been days and there's no changes between us. Yes great!

.

Urgh! These thoughts are too much! Why am I even thinking so much? It's being more often these days.

I should listen to Yuki. I shouldn't overthink that much.

Ting!

Oh.

My phone rang indicating there's a message. I walked over to the table where my phone is.

I checked the message. And it's from Sam.

Sam!

"Sam?!" I shouted in a low voice.

Oh my god! Why am I acting like a teenager getting response from her crush?! She's literally my wife!

From My Sam<3: Hey! R u up yet? I'm sorry to bother u late at night but can please u do me a favour?

To My Sam<3: Yes ofc. What is it?

If you're wondering why it's so causual. It's been days since our last date and we're getting comfortable.

We often text eachother. Most of the time it's her texting me first. And I lowkey love that. Hehehe.

Ting!

From My Sam<3: Thank you. Can u tell me how to  make chicken soup like the one u make? I browsed on YT but that's not like u.

To My Sam<3: Ok. Lemme call u.

I called her and she instantly picked up.

On call:

"Hello." I greeted

"Hii"

"Yeah so, r u writting it down? Should I say it?" I asked. Because if she doesn't note it down somewhere, she'll forget it in a millisecond.

"Yeah---**cough** Sorry. Yeah, I'm recording it, go on."

"Okay. So at first gott--------------------------"

"----"

"----"

"----"

"Got it?"