45. Mommy 🔞

Mon's POV:

As we were hugging eachother, the time just seemed to stop. Everything felt so peaceful and heavenly in her arms.

When I was younger, I never thought I would feel something like this with someone. I never knew I could love someone this much. But now, I do and she loves me just as much. I think whoever it is we call Lord, smiles from up there seeing us two madly in love.

"Mon..."

"Hm?"

"When was the last time you drank water, huh?", she gave me scolding look.

"I thought you're going say to something romantic.", I pouted pretending to be upset.

"I'm not gonna say any sweet words, unless you do what I say. Now be a good girl and drink this. C'mon.", she handed me a glass full of water.

I'm too lazy to drink water.

"If you're gonna be lazy and not drink this, I'm not gonna love you anymore."

Huh? How did she read my mind?

"Oy~ you're so mean!"

"Of course I am. I'm still the same Samanun Anantrakul that everyone fears. So--"

"But not to me.", I cut her off before she could say further and chugged the water from the glass.

As I was drinking the water, few drops rolled down my chin and fell on my clothes.

"Look at you. Can't even drink water like an adult.", she scolded me and took a tissue from the night table.

"Such a baby.", she said again as she wiped my chin.

"Your baby."

Our eyes met. Something changed, is it just me or is there really something in her eyes? Something more than adoration... something for than affection...something that will connect us more... something I need, so badly.

"If you keep saying cute things like that..."

"What....what would you do, huh?", I asked her seductively.

"I'll take you right here, right now."

Chill went down my spine.

"Uh-huh...you will?"

"Try me.", she gave me a challenging look.

I didn't say anything further and look away with a little smirk, as she rolled over and I found myself beneath her within a moment.

"What are you doing?..."

"Taking you, as I said.", she said before she made her way to my neck.

"It's already 12, you know?"

"Yes, I'm very aware of that. And we have the whole night for us."

"You- ah~ you're planning to go all night?"

"Why? Are you afraid, Teerak?"

"Mhm~", nothing came to my mind, as I just kept enjoying the moment.

"Do you like what I'm doing to you?"

"Nghh~", my breath is getting shakey as she's nibbling on my neck.

I felt her knee slowly moved to my sensitive area, making me wetter.

"Tell me, do you like what my knee is doing to you?", her voice sounded dominating, just how I like in bedroom, while her knee is rubbing my crotch.

I nodded my head as a reply, trying to hold my moans in. But I guess, she didn't like the response. She leaned closer to my ear, as she said,