9. Saturday

Last Pov Ends:

In office, Sam took an appointment to talk with Nita, not about business but about that picture.

"Why so sudden call Lady Sam? Any important discussion?"

"Yeah. I wanna ask you about that picture"

"I see. I knew you'll ask."

"Though I know that's fake, I still wanna know where did you get it? Or don't tell me you prepare that."

"WTF! How did this woman know it's edited! Did she investigate?...Let's try to win the argument, let's take risk." Nita thought. "Haha...why Khun Sam thinks like that? I want you to know that the picture isn't fake." Nita said a little nervously.

"...."

"You might know that there's several CC TV camera in the restaurant they were in. They often go there to have lun-"

"They only go there to talk about work!!" Sam said with a high voice

"Calm down Khun Sam. I know that's hard to believe for you but that's the true."

"That's not true. That can't be!"

"Ask yourself Khun Sam, how long has it been since you spent quality time with her? Everybody needs time in love, everybody needs touch in love."

"...."

"Not only me, everybody in company is talking about Mr Kim and Lady Mon, they're shipping them"

"She's married to me!"

"Calm down. You have lost her. She no longer belongs to you! I only have image of them kissing eachother, god knows what more have they done in private..."

"Shut up! Shut the f*ck up!!"

"Upss, don't curse me Khun Sam. That's that woman who cheated you. She kissed another man! You don't deserve her, you deserve better!"

"Shut up!"

"I'm here Khun Sam, I'm always with you, I'm better than her!"

"Shut up! Please! Shut up! Leave me alone!" Sam said holding and blocking her ears

"I'm not going anywhere Sam. I'm with you" Nita came closer and try to hug Sam

"Hey! Don't come near me! Get out! I said get out!!" Sam screamed at her.
Nita then left the office room. Tears is falling from Sam's cheeks. The more she try to be strong, the more she be weak about this matter.

Sam's Pov:

After talking with Nita, I'm no longer able to face Mon. Was she telling the truth? Even if not, how can I not trust my own eyes? How can I trust you Mon? Why are you doing this?! *Sobbing* I'm ready to accept you just tell me the truth. Just tell me why you did that I'll accept you Mon. If your love has faded away then tell me, I'll not hold you back. I want you to tell me the truth. I won't ask you about that, I'm afraid if I do you'll distance yourself, you'll leave me, but I'll wait for your explanation.

I need to clear my mind. I won't tell this to Mon, I don't want my friends to know about that too, that will only ruin Mon's image. I can't tell Khun Neung or Grandma. I can't tell anyone. Now I realised, I f*cking don't have anyone. I'm all alone. So I again went to bar and drank all night. I couldn't even walk. I decided to do that every night and return home late. I want Mon to hate me! I'll love her always but she doesn't love me anymore so let's just help her to leave me. I won't hold her back. I'll make her f*cking hate me and she'll leave me! Hahaha! She'll hate me!! I returned home at around 3:45 being drunk. I saw her face, she's pissed off. That's good tho.

Six days have passed, I'm ignoring her and acting cold as before, but she's acting like nothing happened. However, It's like I'm quite addicted to alcohol.Tomorrow is Saturday, I don't know how I would spend the whole day, so I've taken alcohol to home already. Though she warned me to drink, I'll go home drunk.

So I went home at around 4:10, cab driver helped me. She opened the door with a very scary face. The driver immediately left. I don't know what to do. So I just went to go to upstairs but she stopped me. I knew that! I looked at her with half-closed eyes, being dizzy.

"Khun Sam! Why are doing this?! I can't take it anymore!" She said with her cracked voice. I stayed silent.

"What happened to you?" She again asked. I just ignored and went to our room. She tried to stop me but couldn't.

In the morning I ignored her as nothing happened. She's staring at me all the time with death glare and a question mark on her face. We didn't talk till noon but I'm continuing drinking, not because I want her to feel guilty, because I'm already feeling addicted. I'm in my home office room, pouring alcohol in glass.

 I'm in my home office room, pouring alcohol in glass

I heard sound of someone entering the room. I looked around and it was Mon. I continued pouring, she was watching. I drank that one and again went to pour but a hand stopped me. She snatched the bottle from me. I didn't react and went to my desk and opened another bottle and drank. She's now really mad at me.

"Khun Sam! Can you please listen to me?! Can you stop drinking? Why so sudden? Did I do something wrong? Tell me, I'll apologize. Please don't examine my patience. I can't see you like that."

Hearing those, my heart exploded. I wanted to rush towards her and hug her tightly. But I shouldn't. I remain silent. She came near me.

"Why are you doing this Khun Sam? I can't live like this. You're ignoring me all the time, you're coming home late even being drunk and now today is holiday still you can't stop drinking!" She's Sobbing.

God I can't! That hurts to see my Mon like this. She pushed the chair I'm sitting on, and sat on my lap. I can't do anything but be a cold piece of sh*t.

"Don't drink Khun Sam, if there's any problem share with me. I'm ready to go through it as long as I'm with you" She said while crying

My heart is aching hearing those words. I wanted to stand up but she didn't let me.

"Tell me please Khun Sam. I'm your wife. Please tell me"

Now I pushed her and rushed to take my car key and left the house. If I stayed I little longer I would have cried and said all the things. I saw the time, it's 4:36 pm. Let's go to Tee's house. I went there, she was watering the plants.

"Oh, Sam...why so sudden?" She asked

"Nothing, just wanna stay here as it's holiday" I said emotionlessly

"Where is Mon? In the car?"

"She's not with me"

"I see. Okay, come"

I entered her house. I'm sitting on the couch in living room with a cup of tea in my hand. She asked about my recent life and business as usual.

_____________

[Here's another part, I hope you like it. I'm a little busy as my exam is near. Also, I have another story on my mind. Let's see when I get time to make new one. Till then stay tuned and take care. 🥰💖]