23. She Doesn't Need to Know

We're having talks while having the foods we ordered.

"So Mon when are you leaving?" Yuki asked

"It's not fixed yet Yuki, but I'll leave soon."

"It's not only because of your life right? You're leaving to move on easily right?" Jim asked, why are you so accurate?

"Uhm- no, it's not like that. I just w-want to focus on my life.."

"I see. Does she know?" Jim asked again

"...No...she doesn't. I don't want her to know everything about me."

"Mon, if you're leaving then are you planning to divorce her?" Tee asked

"Y-yes" I don't want to sound cracky, my voice!

"That's the right thing to do! After all she did the worst thing. Despite being her friend, I won't support her" Tee sounds she's really pissed off. Yuki signalled her to stop.

"If you're going to divorce her then you need to visit her right?"

"No. I'll sign the papers first then send them to her house. I don't want to see her face again."

"Mon." Yuki said

"Look Mon, I'm not saying that you're wrong. But we should listen to her once before taking a big step. She must has some reaso--"

"She has reasons, you say? What reasons she has for cheating on me?!" I raised my voice cutting her words

"Mon, I'm not certain okay? But we should listen to two parties before deciding things. What if you mistook her?"

"I didn't mistook her Yuki! Khun Nita was on her lap unbuttoning her shirt and she's wasn't even protesting! What could be the reason here?!"

"Don't take Sam's side Yuki. She has already done everything. And what's more? She never came to pay a visit to Mon?! Is she forgetting that Mon is her wife?!!" Tee is really mad at her friend

"I'm not taking anyone's side Tee! I'm just saying!" Yuki said

"Hey ok ok. Stop here you two!" Kade said

"Sorry guys, I was just overwhelmed" I apologized

"It's okay Mon. I don't mind, you're my best buddy. That's not your fault after all. Everybody would react the same in your shoes" Yuki said

"I'll arrange the divorce papers, sign them and send to her house the day I'll leave. I don't even want to have a moment with her. If I send them before she would surely come to talk to me. I don't want her to come after I do something. I want her to come by her own."

"I'm gonna give her company back to her name. I don't want to have anything related to her"

"You don't want to have anything related to her, then what are you going to do with the love you still have for her in your heart?"

I looked at Jim. Why she can read everyone?! Sometimes she says very deep words.

"..."

"Do as you think you should, You have our support always...but are you not gonna tell her that you're leaving?"

"She doesn't need to know anything about me" I said coldly.

"Don't you want explanation?"

"I do. But I want it to directly come from her. Not because someone tells her to explain. She never came to explain anything. Now what should I think it is? It's clear she cheated and she has no excuse to give me, that's why she doesn't come."

"Calm down, Mon. She's a coward. Give her some time"

"Give her some time? It's almost 3 years P'Kade! How much more time she needs?"

"You're right Mon. That's her fault."

"Let's not talk about her now. We should cherish the time I have with you guys. I want to make more memories with you"

"Ok. Let's continue eating everyone. We're gonna hang out all day!"

"Yayyy!"

***

Sam's POV:

Haishh! What a rough day. I want to hug. Sigh

It's almost 3 years. Is she doing well without me? Does she still think I cheated on her? I won't mind if she does, I never went to explain after all.

But why is Tee pissed with me? Why doesn't she trust me? Can't I have my reasons? I never told them about Mon's parents warning.

Should I visit Mon? But her parents... Should I visit her secretly? Oh no no. That would be stupid. Maybe she doesn't even want to see me. That's what I deserve.

I will go to her when she recovers, but why there's no news? I keep eyes on her but why there's no news about her full recovery? Maybe she's not recovered yet.

When am I gonna see you, Mon? I miss you so much.
Your memories are always flooding back to my mind. Don't you remember those? I believe you do. You miss me too, right? I know.

I still can't believe the present I am living. I never thought of this even in my dreams. Being apart from you is the worst nightmare. And look at me now, I'm in the situation of what I was scared the most.

I left all the bad habits Mon, I don't drink, I come home early, I don't drive fast, I turn off Bathroom's light, I fill the water bottles and put them in fridge, I do all the little things to make you happy, hoping that when you'll return you'll be impressed. But I don't even have the courage to ask you for forgiveness and bring you home. What a coward I am!

________________

Hello buddies, here's another part today, double update since many are asking for the next. Anything to make you happy. Enjoy :)

Do you think Mon will be happy by Sam's Little efforts if she was with her? Let's see when Sam ask her forgiveness. I don't know, if she'll ask or not, she's a coward indeed. Most of the things happens because of her cowardness, don't you think? I'm so done with her! -_-

Okay, thank you for reading and waiting. Hope you'll there in the future too. Take care.
I love you all <3

Your done author,
Unknown ~