17. Which is Sweeter

Narrator's POV :

Sam continued kissing and biting Mon's neck until she leaned her head back. Seeing Mon loosening her body, Sam made her sit on the cabinet. She kissed her forehead softly, then her lips passionately. She went down and sucked her neck. Her tongue and lips are roaming around her neck to her little Adam's apple to collarbone and her hand is squeezing Mon's shoulder. Sam stopped doing that and look at her beloved's ocean eyes and gave a little proud smirk about her idea. She moved her hand from shoulder to her chest to open the buttons of her pajama. Mon is looking at her and appreciating how beautiful her wife is. Again Sam kissed Mon from her collar bone to middle chest to her flat stomach to waist. Mon's hands are placed back on the cabinet so that she doesn't fall as she's leaning back feeling the pleasure. Sam came up, wrap her arms around Mon's waist, pulled her closer and kissed her with the passion of her desire as taking the permission to start her real mission. As she's kissing her, suddenly Mon pushed her, stoping what she was doing.

Sam's POV:

I'm kissing her with all my Desire and needs, suddenly she pushed me as I had to stop it midway. I looked at her like a lost puppy who doesn't know what just happened. I don't know what I did wrong that made her push me away.

Am I too much agressive?
But she was responsing as well. Then?

"Wh-what?" I asked catching my breath from our previous action.

She looked at me with a pout and holding her tummy with her both hands...

"Uhm...I think........."

"What?" I asked as she didn't complete her words

"I think mm-my period started"

I sighed deeply. Why it had to happen now?!

"I need to go to washroom"

"Get off carefully" I held her right hand and waist and help her get off from the cabinet. I lead her to the washroom.

When she's inside, I bring her another pajama. She always take long in the washroom, so I made hot chocolate coffee and took the hotbag. I proceeded to grab some Chocolates too in the fridge and I remembered about the cookies. I already forgot that I put them in there. I didn't pay attention to the cookies and took the things I prepared for Mon and went upstairs.

I saw Mon looking for something and asked her, so she replied that she's looking for pills. For a moment, I felt my heart beated real hard, like an atom bomb exploded, but the next moment I snapped out and realised that's she's looking for the painkiller. Haissh, I got really scared...I thought something else.

"Sit here, I'll help you to search." I said putting the tray with the coffee and chocolates on the side-table. I lead Mon to sit on the bed comfortably.

"I brought chocolate and coffee, these might help" I said said while looking for the pills.

"Thank you, honey" She smiled at me

I finally found the pills. I went towards the side-table and grabbed a glass of water and handed those to Mon.

"Here, take it"

"Hmm"

After she took the pills I put the glass on the table.

"Rest, I'll go make the cookies" I said and proceed to leave but Mon quickly held the sleeve of my shirt.

"Stay with me" she said with a super ultimate innocent face and pouted.

I sighed. How can I say no when you're that cute?!

"But the cookies are waiting"

"Are cookies more important than your wife?" Mon pouted. I can't believe Mon's acting like that, I mean is always understanding. Maybe mood swings.