35. Letter

Mon's POV:

Dear Kornkamon,

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing on behalf of my client, Lady Samanun Anuntrakul, to express her willingness to engage in a negotiation or mediation process in relation to the matter at hand.

We believe that negotiation or mediation can offer a productive and efficient means of resolving the issues we currently face. Our objective is to find a mutually agreeable solution that addresses the interests and concerns of both parties involved.

By participating in a negotiation or mediation process, we can work collaboratively to explore various options and reach a resolution that minimizes costs, time, and potential adversarial outcomes associated with litigation. We are committed to fostering a constructive dialogue and considering your perspective throughout the negotiation or mediation proceedings.

Considering the merits of this approach, we kindly request your cooperation in initiating the negotiation or mediation process promptly. We propose scheduling an initial meeting to discuss the details and establish a framework for the proceedings. If you have any preferred dates, times, or locations for this meeting, please let us know, and we will do our best to accommodate your availability.

Please feel free to contact me at XXXX or XXXX to discuss further details or to arrange a suitable time for a meeting. We believe that open and transparent communication is vital to the success of any negotiation or mediation process, and we look forward to the opportunity to engage in productive discussions.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. We hope that we can work together towards a resolution that benefits both parties involved.

Yours sincerely,

George Evans
Attorney at law

.

...

.

So they want to resolve this case through a negotiation or mediation...

Few weeks ago, I received a letter from this same person, George Evans, the lawyer of Honourable Lady Samanun Anuntrakul.

We're going to fight the case of divorce. They have already initiated the legal proceedings and want me to prepare myself as well.

Can I decline this?

I don't even know the 'L' of Law. How can I manage these? I've never been in a court alone.

.

I already knew Sam is in England before they sent me the letter. Of course I'm gonna know. She's the share holder in our company. How can I not?

After that welcome party incident, everyone talked about her and some even captured some photos of her saying Sam is now everyone's extreme crush in the company.

And how it irritates me...urgh!

Despite being cold and putting an intimidating face on all the day, how can Sam manage to gain so many fans?

I wonder how these people would react after witnessing the side of Sam that she showed to me. And only to me...

However, after I got to know about Sam's presence in UK and also her being the share holder of that same company I work in, it doesn't seems as a coincidence. It's clear that she's here just to keep an eye on me or follow me.

Though I never noticed her following me or even in Office. I know she has her men to inform her about me. And it's nothing new, she confessed the same before, when I was paralysed in Thailand.

Does she thinks I'm stupid? If she doesn't show herself I'm not gonna know about her being in UK?

But..

Why is she even trying to follow me and get me back?

Isn't she happy that I left her and let her live her life with anyone she wants?

It's not that I took her properties with me away, I gave her all the things back that was under my name.

Then why?

I don't know. No one knows what's inside of that hot tempered, little head of hers!

And what's the most irritating thing? I alwas have mixed feelings towards her. Like should I even have feelings for her after what she did?

But who listens? Say that to my stupid dumb heart who knows nothing but Sam.

I tried to move on from her but it only hurts me. I tried to see some other person but all I can think of is her. Her face. Her smiling face.

So I gave up trying to find someone else. If I want to move on, I have to do it by myself!

And also it seems like my standards have been high after Sam. No doubt how she used to treat me.

From opening car's door to feeding me whenever I feel like not eating, patting my head whenever I don't feel sleepy, wash dishes whenever I give her my puppy eyes, protecting me from all the bad things, fixing my hair, shower me with chocolates during my period, making me milk tea if I sulk..

I don't think there will be any other person in this world to do such things for me. For a commoner like me.

But that one thing makes all these efforts useless.
That sight. The sight I never wished to witness even in my wildest nightmares.

..

But now, what to do?

I'm already seeing a lawyer, a good one. And I don't know how but it wasn't so hard to manage these things even though I don't have any experience in this kind of things.

I don't know, how everything happened, I just went with the flow and I'm still flowing...

It seems like, not me, the lawyer himself, I'm seeing right now, came to me to propose about these things and just like I said, I went with the flow.

Whatever. Good for me.

But should I agree with the proposal of meeting them? I should talk about it with my lawyer.