34. Discussion

Narrator's Pov:

Almost 6 months have passed in England. Khun Sam decided to not reveal herself to Mon until she's totally prepared about the case. She has decided to meet Mon in the Court.

All the arrangements took her quite a lot times. But compared to other cases, she prepared herself and things faster because she couldn't wait to get her love back.

Sam's POV:

It took me about 6 months to get ready for the war. But still I tried my best to make the process as fast as I could.

Most of the time if you want to file a case in a foreign country and fight against it, you must have citizenship.

But in England, you don't need to be a citizen for fighting in a court there. But you must have a legal status that allows you to be present in the country. This could include having a valid visa, a residency permit, or being a citizen of a country that does not require a visa for short visits.

So it's very helpful to me.

I'm seeing a professional attorney who's advising and helping me in every way possible.

.

...

"In such cases, it can be more challenging to enforce legal rights or obligations typically associated with a formal marriage" The lawyer said

"Then what to do?" I asked out of curiosity. I can't lose her.

"Even if your marriage is not legally recognized, you may still have certain rights and options depending on the circumstances. For example, you may be able to seek legal advice regarding any shared property, financial issues, or children involved in the relationship"

I nodded

"But the problem is you and Lady Mon have issues of disagreement and things and you're not married"

We both sighed

"But that's a good point. It may be possible to seek alternative legal avenues to resolve them, such as through mediation or negotiation...

In such cases, the court's role may be to oversee the process and ensure fairness, rather than making a binding decision on whether your partner should come back to you"

He said as my eyes sparkled hearing those. I still hope I can make Mon mine again!

"Now it's time to inform the opposing party that legal proceedings have been initiated, Lady Sam"

I took a deep breath before I spoke

"Okay. Let's do this"

He smiled and said,

"There are some ways to inform them. In some cases, it may be necessary to formally serve the opposing party with legal documents, such as a summons or a complaint, to initiate the lawsuit"

"Or I can draft a legal notice, also known as a letter of demand or a letter before action, which formally notifies the opposing party about the case. This notice outlines the details of the case, your claims, and the actions you expect the opposing party to take" He continued.

"I could have contact the opposing party's attorney directly but Lady Mon doesn't have one. Or I can talk with Lady Mon myself"

"Okay...as a professional, you should do which you think is the best." I said

"Then, Lady Sam, I'll send a legal notice to Lady Mon  myself on your behalf"

"Okay. Thank you" I smiled

He nodded

"Thank you for trusting me, Lady Sam. I won't disappoint you" He gave me a reassuring smile.

.

...

So he drafted a letter to Mon informing about this case. I don't know if she has recieved it already. I hope she won't get angry on me. Now that we're about to end, why not try fighting for the last time? I'll do everything for her.

I don't know how long it will take the opposing party to respond or even she would accept the case. Hopefully, if she accepts it and take a step then we will propose a negotiation or mediation outside the court. If we reach to an agreement there then we don't need to go to the court anymore. I hope she accepts it. Please Mon. Don't refuse me.

Till then, let's wait for her reply. I hope she can manage everything. She's still a baby to involve in these kind of things. I'll try to help her with everything behind the curtain.

.

.

_________________

New update, enjoy!

Have a good day or night :)
I love you guys! <3

.

Your loving author,
Unknown ~