8. Drunk

Days passing, Mr. Kim is getting closer with Mon, same goes for Nita and Sam. Sam often notice about Mon and Mr Kim. Sometimes Mon also do the same. They feel angry and jealous when they are apart, working at office but the moment they get home, come close to eachother they forgot about all their complains.
But Sam is getting more jealous day by day as Mr Kim is going out of limit. He and Mon often go to lunch together, posts picture, stay late at office etc etc.

8:30 pm, most of the employees have left the office but Mon and Mr Kim is still there discussing about work. On the other side, Sam, who have already finished her works decided to pick up Mon. Sam reached there and saw the no one is there, all the lights are off except the one coming from Mon's office. She decided to enter her office. As soon as she entered the there she saw her Mon was not alone there, Mr Kim is also there to company her. As usual, her blood started to boil. Mon noticed Sam in a while.

"Khun Sam?"

"...."

"Why didn't you tell me you're coming to pick me, I could have finished my work earlier" said Mon while standing up from chair.

"Looks like you still have many works to do, I thought I should pick you up as I finished early today, but here's already a companion for you"

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

"Umm, never mind"

"Fine, Wait for me. Mr Kim we can continue tomorrow. I need to leave."

Mr Kim nodded. Sam is giving him death stares continuously.

"Okay, I finished. Let's go" Mon said

They reached home and fresh up. Mon went to kitchen to make dinner. Sam came there after a while. She sat on the stool in front of the open kitchen with a gloomy face.

"What happened my wifey? Is something bothering you?"

"...."

"What happened?"

"You know, that Kim is crossing limits! And you're not an exception also! You let him come closer to you even knowing that I don't like it. And I don't know how the hell I notice everything that bothers me!" Sam said raising her voice.

"Why are you being mad...he is just my working partner. There's nothing to be insecure about. I'm your wife, you owe me." Said Mon clinging on her wife.

They continued like that and spent the night.
Today Sam really got mad but what comes next day makes her crazy...

Beep~
Message notification.

Sam's Pov:

I picked the phone to check the message if it was something important. It was from Nita, she sent me a image, maybe about the document I asked her to send me earlier. So I checked the image, but I guess I shouldn't had. I saw something that made me fall from the sky. My heart forgot to beat for a moment. I'm really not ready to see something like this. Why my heart is hurting so much watching this? Why it have to happen with me? This can't happen, she loves me with all her heart right? I know, that's fake. I wiped my eyes as it was blurring because of tears.
Yeah, it was a picture where Mr Kim kissing Mon. My Mon! I don't want to believe it, but somehow I'm feeling like I should. I have been feeling a little distant from Mon lately, maybe because we both are busy with our own works. But that doesn't means that she would do something like that! That's true that we are not having quality time with eachother, we get home tired and just go to sleep after dinner. But that have nothing to do with those!!! How can she do that with me?! I love her so much...Am I not enough for her...? Maybe yes...
I'm clueless what to do. I can't focus on my work since seeing that shit. I didn't had lunch cause all this time I was just asking myself several questions. It's 9:30 pm already, I decided to go home late cause I don't want to face her now. I don't know how I would react seeing her, I might lose my mind that would make Mon scared so better not go home now. I went to bar to lessen my pain. Atleast I can forget about this for sometimes. I don't drink other from beer as it is soft but today I didn't mind, I drank stronger ones. Mon called me several times but I didn't pick up even more I switched off my phone.

"Why the pack this KIM have to be close with my Mon??!! He have been close to her for several days and now, now he's even trying to get my position?!! WTF! And my Mon is also cheating on me? She kissed that Mother Packer?!" I said and drank another peg of Gin.

"Haishh, I wish I were this liquor, so that I could make Mon addicted to me."

I was at the bar till 1:40 as long I remember. I felt very dizzy yet wanting to drink more but the manager of the bar forbade me to and booked a taxi for me as I can't drive with this condition. When I got home, the driver helped me to get into the home. He rang the bell and Mon opened the door. I don't remember clearly what happened after that as I drunk too much. But I remember that I wanted to stay drunk forever cause it's so easy to bear those pain with it and I could see Mon always beside me when I'm drunk.

Mon's POV :

I returned home at as usual time. Khun Sam was not returned yet. So I decided to take a bath and do other stuffs. I prepared dinner. 10:20 pm, it's already getting late, why she's not home yet? I called her many times but she didn't pick up and what's worse, it's switched off now! What happened to her...I called her manager to know if she's still at office but he said she have left. Now she's making me worried. I sat in our bedroom beside my phone, in hope Khun Sam would call me back or reply to my texts. Thinking all these, it's 2:10 already, someone rang the bell. I ran to open the door as I thought it was Sam, and yeah it was. But there's also a mid-aged man, holding her arms and shoulders to make sure she don't fall as she was drunk. She was drunk, she drinks often at office parties but she always concious but now she can't even walk. Somehow I took her to our bedroom and layed her on the bed. She's murmuring somthing that I can't understand except the name, Mr Kim. I don't know why she suddenly drank so much, there's not even any event as much I know. I'll talk to her tomorrow, let her explain.

In the morning, I open my eyes and saw she's not beside me. So I went to downstairs. I saw Khun Sam is grabbing a bread from the kitchen and forming to leave. I ran to her and hold her hand.

"Khun Sam" I shouted a little.

"...."

"Why are you leaving so early?"

"I-I have some important works..."

"Wait- You need to explain first"

"About what?"

"Hm? Why were you drunk that much last night?" I asked like a strict wife.

"Uhm, I attended a party"

"I know you didn't, I called Mr. Devi" I lied with confidence knowing she's lying too.

"...."

"Explain!"

"No reason, I just wanted"

"You wanted to get that much drunk?!"

"Hmm, yeah, I have to leave now."

"Wai-" she left without listening to my words.

__________

[Here's another part, I might get busy with my study as my exams are coming but I'll try to be active as much as I can. Thank you all for having patience and reading. Take care, Love you all 💝]