24. Memories

Mon's POV:

Yesterday was a great day. We enjoyed a lot. Jim drank too much, and talking nonsense continuously like a parrot, Tee and Yuki, love birds as always, Kade left early, she has a shoot today, and I was...ok? I was yeah, I was good. I mean, it was like I was missing something, something that I'm not used to miss..

I feel that everytime, every moment. It's like missing something very precious... precious like a piece of my heart...

I put the thoughts aside. This thoughts can't change my mind.

I need to think about my job. And need to see the lawyer of Diversity. I found that I'm still the owner.
I need to give it back before leaving. I called him to my house cause I don't want to go office and let people see me. They're gonna ask many questions. I need to arrange the divorce papers, but I need to study it a little. I mean, can I divorce her if she doesn't agree, something like that...

***

The lawyer of Diversity came this morning. We discussed some important things to change the owner. He is quite known to me, so he asked many things like how is my health, why I don't want to be the owner anymore. I just said that's personal and he respected. I said that I'm going to UK. He said if we want to change the owner,both the current owner and the future owner need to sign the papers. I'll sign them but what am I gonna do with hers? Oh, I'll send them together with divorce papers. Yeah. After talking about the company, I asked him about divorce things, he is a lawyer, he should know. It's better to learn from the lawyer than internet.

He seemed a little worried, he too don't want us to divorce. But I can't do anything, sorry. I need to divorce her.

He told me about the condition of getting divorced. Both two parties need to agree. I asked him to arrange the divorce papers too. I don't worry about the signature matter because according to that day, I know at first Sam will try to stop me but she'll sign it afterwards. She has more beautiful woman now, why does she need me? I'm nothing to her now. That's why she doesn't come to me.

However, the lawyer said it will take sometimes to arrange them. So I'll just prepare for going to the UK those days.

I need to do many things before leaving. Ughh, so many tasks. It's not easy to leave a country.

I visited some places because I'll miss Thailand. I spend more time with my family, sometimes with my friends too. Yuki, now, often visits me. Nop as well. The gang gave me some gifts as fare well. I ate river prawns after so long time. I made lots of memories these days.

I thought of letting her know about my leaving but afterwards I came to my previous decision. She didn't try to know anything about me so doesn't deserve to know this too.

The lawyer sent all the papers today. I signed the company papers. But my hand stopped on the divorce papers...

I read the papers a thousand times, to know all the conditions and to think what the future would look like.

I'm not with her for a long time but thinking that I'll be separated from her officially is making my nerves numb. This heart still hurts, it still loves, still carry the load of pain..even though it's broken.

The drops of tears are falling down my cheeks on the papers without me knowing. I wiped them off. Took a deep breath.

As I held the pen again, all the memories of her, memories of our old days, all the happy days we lived together, all the sorrow we went through together, all the promises we made, all the plans we thought, all the jokes, all the teasing, all the laughter flooded back to me.

Another drop of tears fall.

The memories went from happy to the sad and ended where we are now. I put myself together and wrote my name with shaking hands on it. The name which used to sound sweeter when it comes from her mouth, the name that used to echo our house with another name, Sam..Khun Sam...