26. Busy For The Meeting

Mon's POV:

My flight is in the evening. So I checked everything in my luggage, if I forget something to pack.

The gang called me saying they are gonna drop me off to the airport but I said I will go by myself. I need to go to her office at first and they agreed. But they will see me off at airport later.

"We will miss you so much dear. Take care of yourself okay?" My mom hugged as I'm leaving

"I'll miss you too. Take care of yourself too and don't worry about me much. I'm a grown up. I can handle and besides, Dad is there too. So no worries."

"But dear, You're still a baby to us. Update me time to time okay? I'm gonna miss you so hard"

"Ok Mae. I've already started to miss you" I kissed her cheeks

"Travel safe okay? May God bless you."

"Hmm I will"

"Ok ok, now hurry up. You're gonna be late." My father said

Mae is still hugging me, I don't want to pull away too.

"Enough hugs already, you spent all night hugging her." Phaw said to Mae

"I feel like a part of me is leaving me. We've never been apart till now."

"You said the same things last time too." My father joked about the last time I thought of going England before our marriage and my mother hit his arm softly.

Yuki, who just came with Nop, hugged me.

"Sorry for being late, some work came up. I'm gonna miss you, Mon. Come as soon as possible" she said, not breaking the hug.

"I'll come soon, Yuki. I'll miss you too" I said as she pull away

"Go safely, Mon. And find a beautiful girl there for me" Nop said as I hugged him too..

"Hahah, yes I'll try to find. Take care and pay a visit sometimes to my parents."

"Don't worry, Mon. We'll look after them."

"Ok hurry up now. You need to go one more place too. I said I'll go with you but who listens. Anyways, be careful okay? If she forces you call us okay?" My father said. They can't trust her too.

"Hmm ok Phaw. Don't worry. Take care hm?" I hugged him

"I'll my sweetheart. Now go. Be careful on the way" He helped me to put the luggages in the cab we booked with Nop.

I looked around the place, the place I grew up, the home I have many memories in. And the people I love the most. Tears are forming in my eyes.

"Bye bye~" I waved them good bye as the driver started driving.

"Bye! Take care! Call us." They shouted.

Mae is covering her mouth and her eyes are full of tears.

I wiped my tears before letting them fall.

***

I'm now heading to her company. I need to stay strong and have to hold back my emotions from bursting out.

I looked outside the window to divert my mind. As we went further, I saw the restaurant we had our first meal.

The day when her friends make her say that she likes me in a indirect way.

The day I got to know that all I knew about her all that time was a lie. And started to get to know the real her.

The day when I told her I'd have made a move if I were a man.

The day when I wished of making her mine for the very first time.

And now look at us, I'm letting her go after having her for only myself...

I didn't realise when I reached Anantrakul Company. I step out of the cab and the driver put the luggages out of it. I thanked him and he left.

I looked at the huge building of the company from outside. That reminded me of the days when I used to bring lunch for her at my free time.

I sighed deeply and entered the building after making sure I have covered my face properly.

As I stepped in, nobody noticed me because they were busy with their own stuffs.

I went towards her office and saw her manager around there so I asked him to let me meet her.

"Um.. excuse me, Sir"

"Ah yes. How may I help you?"

"I want to meet Mrs.... The CEO."

"Do you have an appointment, miss? She's having a meeting right now. You may wait for her to complete "

"But it's really urgent, can I meet her for a few minutes?"

"But miss--"

"Please, ask her for once"

He sighed

"Okay. What's your name, miss?"

"Umm... I'm sorry, I can't tell you that. Just ask her if she can meet me for once"

"I don't know if she'll come but okay let me ask" He said and left.

I waited for him to come. I stand in front of the meeting hall right beside her office.

After a few minutes, he came back.

"Sir?"

"Miss, she said she's having an important meeting so  she can't meet anyone right now. She asked you to wait for her."

"How much time this meeting will take?"

"About an hour and half or two hours"

"Oh, but that's important too." I said in a low voice

"You can wait for her" he said and I nodded

I went towards the chairs and sat there. I took out a paper and pen and wrote a letter.

As I wrote it, my tears automatically started falling. I quickly wiped it so that no one notices. My words are so cruel in the letter.

After I finished writing, I called the manager again.

"Sorry sir, can you give this file and this envelope to your boss?"

"It's fine, miss. I'll give this to her after her meeting"

"Thank you very much sir. I shall leave now" I said as I left.

You missed the chance again, Samanun. You're always busy with your works. You've missed every chance I gave you. You're too busy to meet me even for the last time. Now you missed this only last chance too..

Now if you come to me later, I'll not stop like the last time. I put myself first this time...

____________

Hello, new part. Enjoy

Sam missed the only last chance too. Do you think she can make Mon stop?

Thank you for reading and waiting. I'm so busy these days with studies and other stuffs. So bear with me, I'll update when I get time. Take care.
I love you guys <3

Your busy author,
Unknown ~