25. Last Meeting

I have sorted everything out here. Now it's time to prepare myself to leave this country. I'm gonna give my best this time! I'll make my parents proud of me!

Everything is ready. Tomorrow is my flight, at evening. And I spent all my day thinking about the same thing today. About Her, yeah.

I don't know what came over me, I decided I'd go to her office before I leave, to give the papers. I'll clear everything in person that I don't want to be with her anymore. So that I don't have to face her again in future to explain everything.

I'll meet her for the last time tomorrow. I never thought of leaving her. I could never imagine that. But now I have to do that, I have to leave, to live a happy life, move on...

But can I ever be happy without her? Her thoughts itself kills me with pain. How can I live my life happily without her presence?

Now at least I know we're in the same country, I have the hope that somehow I'd bump into her and meet her again. But in another country? There's no chance to see her again.

If only I could stop the old times, I would have done that.

If only I knew it was the last time I hugged her, I would have held her tighter.

If only I knew I was seeing her for the last time, I would have stared at her a little longer.

If only I knew I have to leave, I would never have let go her hand...

***

Sam's POV:

Same routine as usual. Go to work, work, overthink, repeat. I have so many meetings today, I don't even have time to blink!

I was having a meeting, suddenly my manager interrupted.

"Boss, sorry to interrupt, someone wants to meet you"

"Can't you see? I'm having an urgent meeting"

"S-she said it's important. A lady cam--"

I showed my hands up as signalling him to stop and go away. He nodded and left. I don't like any interruption while working.

After an hour and a half, the meeting ended. I came out of the meeting room and asked my manager about the earlier matter.

"Who was that?"

"Umm...Boss, a lady came, with covered face. I asked her name but she refused to say and just asked you to meet her. He said it is really important, for both you and her."

"Where is she now? Is she waiting?"

"No, she left. She said to give you these papers, here"
My manager handed me a file.

"Okay, thank you. You may go now"

"Yes Boss" He nodded and left

After he left, I opened the file and found some papers in it and some of them are....divorce papers??!

I hurriedly checked all the pages, and saw its our divorce papers. Mon's and mine. I check the informations to make sure it is real. I saw Mon signatured the papers.

There was a note with papers. I opened it and read,

- I sent you the divorce papers. I hope those reached to you. And I think you know the reasons well.

I'm leaving Thailand soon. I thought I won't let you know cause you don't deserve to know. But I don't know what happened, here I'm writing you this note. I went to your company, but you're busy. I waited again but you're still late. So I'm leaving it to your manager.

Don't come to chase me, I gave you enough time but you never came. I wanted explaination, but now it's clear that you don't have the guts and proper excuse so you never showed you face.

You better sign the papers, I have already signed mine. And I sent you the Diversity's papers, sign it as well. I transferred the ownership to you.

I don't think you deserve or want, but I want to thank you for all past happy moments, the happiness you made me feel. Now you have someone else, I wish you good luck. I won't forget about you, but won't try to remember too. Everything has an end, and it's ours. Take care, have a happy life, stay well...

                                                          Kornkamon -

Kornkamon??? You're my MonMon!!

I don't even realised tears are making their way down my cheeks, is it really happening?

She came to my office? It was her?! And I lost the chance to explain again!

She still thinks I'm with another person?! There is no one other than you Mon. There never was, never will!

And the next thing I know is I'm in my car, calling her. But she blocked my number! I called her parents but they didn't picked up! I don't know which airport! Which flight! Then getting any other way, I called my friends.

"He-Hello?!" I asked as if I'm gonna die.

"Woah woah, what happened?"

"Where's Mon? Which airport?? Please say it!!"

"Mon forbade us to"

"Can you f*cking tell me please! I need to go to her!! Please!!"

"Ubmm, XXXX flight, XXXX airport, go get your wife"

I hung up the call and drove my car at the highest speed.

On the way, suddenly it started raining. Why the f*ck do it have to rain right now?!

The rain is making the view blurry. I cleaned the car windshield.

As soon as my feet touched the airport ground, I looked around and found that it's still not the time for the flight yet, yes! I have enough time to find her! I checked, it's still more than one hour for that flight.

I searched Mon around the airport but couldn't find her. I tried to call her again but it's still blocked!

I decided not to waste anymore time here, I know she hasn't reached here yet. I came earlier. So I went back to my car.

I drove it back, hoping that I'd meet her on the way. My eyes roamed all around the street to get a glance of Mon.

My head is going to explode. I don't know what I'm feeling! I can't lose her. Not again. I should have known earlier about her recovery so that I could explain. She is misunderstanding me all this time!

I can't let her leave me. If she leaves now, I can't make her mine ever! Please stay, Mon! Let me explain!

I still tried to call her parents but they didn't picked up. Why everyone is being cruel to me?!

I tried to call again while suddenly my eyes rested at a bus stop. A woman sitting with lots of luggage under the shelter due to rain. The figure is so familiar.

I immediately stoped my car and stepped out of it. I rushed a little. It's her, it's Mon.

When I came closer, my feet started to freeze. I stepped one foot after one, very hardly. We're looking at eachother. But I can't see her face clearly to know her expression since it's raining heavily.

I'm all wet, standing under the open dark sky.

_________________

Hey buddies, here's new part. Sorry for late update today. But I already posted the another story in the morning. Now enjoy this one.

What do you think gonna happen next?
Will Mon stay? Will she understand Sam?

Okay, thank you for reading and waiting. I hope you'll be there in future too. Stay tuned and take care. I love you guys <3

Unknown Writer ~