37. Explanation

Mon's POV:

"Mon?"

"..."

"Are you there, Mon?"

"..."

"Mon!!"

"Oh, Yuki. I-I wa--"

"You're tired, Mon. And you really need to stop overthinking. It will cause you more problems, worse, physical problems. So now put your phone down and just sleeppp!"

"I know that too, Yuki. But I can't control it. Everytime I try to sleep, her thought floods back to my mind"

"It's okay. Everything will be fine. You did well yesterday. Don't think 'bout it anymore now. Whatever happens, you need to stay healthy. You're alone there. I wonder if you take your meals properly."

"Don't worry, Yuki. I eat well and I'm fine. Thank you for the free therapy. Love youuu"

"Yeah yeah, love you too. Now you know what you have to do, right?"

"Huh? What do I have to do?"

"Put your phone in the closet and go sleep. Okay?"

"Oh. Okay okay, Mom"

"Yup. Go now. Bye"

"Yeah bye bye"

Call ended

..

I went to my bed and lay down. I called Yuki earlier, I needed someone to talk. And talking to her is always better.

It's 12:03 and I still can't sleep.

Flashback:

"Yes!" I said quite loudly.

They looked at me weirdly as I shouted all of a sudden. I was overwhelmed by my thoughts and debates with myself.

"Y-yes. I'm w-willing to consider it, but-but we need to have further discussions and address the impact this incident had on our relationship. Trust needs to be rebuilt gradually, and open and honest communication will be vital moving forward." I said after calming down.

I acted maturely this time. I don't want to ruin it again. Let's at least try to fix what we have left? 'Cause why not? After all, she's the one I loved and I'll be lying if I say I don't do anymore.

But I need to know how did Sam knew this all was planned and why Nita captured their meeting. If she was intended to do inappropriate things then why make video of it?

"Excellent. Let's continue our discussion in subsequent sessions, focusing on addressing the impact, rebuilding trust, and exploring how you both envision your future together" The mediator said.

"Sir, I have a question." I said.

"Yes Ms. Kornkamon, you may say it."

"I'm curious about how did Sam know about Ms. Nita's intention. This makes me question about the past. If she already knew it was all planned then why did she not take an action when needed?"

"Hmm. Lady Sam, would you answer this so that all the misunderstandings can be solved?"

"Yes. I'd answer all of the questions Mon have in her mind. Mon, you can ask me anything you want, I'll be answering those honestly. As for this question, I didn't knew about that before the incident happened. After you left me, I asked my men to investigate and I too, went to Ms. Nita when they found out the video. I forced her to death to tell the truth." Sam explained