3. Business Exchange

Few days passed. Sam's grandma called Sam and Mon for dinner and an announcement to her house.

M- What do you think? What Grandma wants to tell?

S- I don't know, she haven't mentioned anything. But it seems important.

M- Ok. Let's go or else we will be late

[Grandmother's house]

Not only Sam and Mon but also Kirk, Khun Nueng are invited. They all are at dining table.

Grandma - Eat well all of you. But at first, I want to announce something.

All nodded

Grandma- I'm getting older. No one knows what will happen in future. I can't handle the family business any longer. And also this is my time to take rest and enjoy the rest of my life. So I want someone to take care of the family business. Now I have two granddaughters. But one of them is not into business I guess...

Grandma looked at Khun Nueng. Khun Nueng smiled.

Grandma - So I want Sam to look after of this business after me. Are you willing to do that Samanan Anantrakul?

Sam was a little shocked and confused

S- Huh?

Grandma - Will you look after of the Anantrakul Family Business?

S- Yes I will

Grandma - Are you sure? You have your own business. If you do that you have to leave that company and give full attention to the Family Business. You can take time if you need to think

Sam goes silent for a moment and thinks deeply

S- I don't need time grandma. I've made my mind.

Grandma - Okay. I will arrange all the documents to transfer the business to you.

Khun Nueng - But Sam, the company is your dream. What will you do about that?

S- Don't worry. I will transfer that company to the person I trust the most. Kornkamon Anantrakul, will you take the responsibility of my company, Diversity Pop?

Mon was too much shocked, this happened all of a sudden.

M- Me-e?

S- Yes you.

M- But..I don't think I can handle

S- I trust you. You should too. Don't worry, Kirk will accompany you. He will still have the partnership. Grandma, can I?

Grandma - That's great, of course you can Sam. But make sure the company goes well.

S- I trust my wife, Grandma. She will surely take care. Don't worry

M- But

S- No but. I'll also arrange all the documents. Kirk, I will like to hold a meeting tomorrow with all the employee.

Khun Nueng - Let's have a toast for Sam and Mon's new journey

Then they give a toast, all agreed with the decisions and continued the dinner

[At Home]

M- Khun Sam, do you think I can handle that?

S- Yes love, I'm sure. Don't worry the employees and Kirk will accompany you. And You still have me by your side. If you feel uncomfortable with anything you can tell me.

M- Okay. I will give my best.

S - I love you.

M- I love you the most.

{ Sorry guys, I was so busy those days as I'm still student. I hope you understand. I will try to be active. Stay tuned and take care 🌸 }