39. A Beautiful Date

Mon's POV :

Guess what? Yeah, Honorable Lady Samanun Anuntrakul asked me out for dinner.

I was talking to my Mae when I received a text message. After ending the call with my Mae, I opened the text and it was from her.

From My Sam <3 : Hi, are you free Tuesday night? I was wondering if we could go out and have dinner together? And talk about the things ahead? Lemme know if you're free.

I saved her number as 'My Sam'... because...SHE IS!

Well, her number was saved as 'My Love' in my previous phone number but I tried a little different this time..

I didn't know how to respond to that text so, I spent literally almost 2 hours thinking of a perfect reply.

Tuesday? Am I free?

Girl, I'm always free for ya.

But I'm possibly not about to send that!

So I just sent a simple,

Yeah, sure. I'm free. Send me the place and time.

That's not looking rude right? Am I too direct? Her text was four line long and mine? Just some short sentences? Urgh!

Damn you, Mon! It's just a simple response! Don't overreact!

That's alright! Yeah!

..

So it's already the day, Tuesday. Not gonna lie, I'm really nervous, like the very first date we went to.

What a weird situation. I'm literally going on a date with my WIFE. What's the reason to be nervous?

She's just my wife. Not any monster or alien.. She's not gonna kill me, right?

Oh God, Mon..WTF?!

Am I going crazy? Yeah, that's what I do everytime. Going crazy over my own wife..

..

Sam's POV :

I'm waiting for the love of my life in front of the fixed place. I'm too much nervous. I can literally hear my heartbeat even in this chaotic city road.

Not so much of waiting, the person arrived. And I stared at her like she's the only object in my whole vision.

How can I afford to lose someone as beautiful and pure as her?

She got out of the car and walked towards me. She's looking more beautiful than ever. Her beauty increases everytime I see her. And I can't stop myself from blushing. Everything started to blur as she's already coming near me.

Thankfully, I got back into my senses before everything could go awkward.

I don't have any proper plans on what to do. Because I thought of so many plans that we can't manage in time as it's already 6.

I decided to fix 6 Pm to meet because I'm not intending only to have dinner and also I don't know what time to fix. We really need to talk. Not just in the Mediation Hall but also personally. Like two persons...two persons in love..

.

It's already been almost 15 minutes that we're sipping our Coke in silence which we bought a while ago. And it's getting awkward. But I don't know how to approach.

"Uhm-- So do you have any plans...on what to do..?" Finally Mon broke the silence.

"Not really...Actually, Yes. I had a lot of plans but all were...uhm..You might don't like it.." I said and chuckled awkwardly.